My stay at the L-Resort Krabi has been an extremely rewarding experience, initially of the friendly services and its ideal location along the Aao Nang tourist strip and the beach right across the road.
My spacious air-con Room With A View of the sea is trimmed in all luxury room amenities including a large LED TV, Mini-Bar, coffee and tea making facilities, complimentary wireless internet, safe, and a special feature: a personal iPad for my use during the length of my 3 night stay.
Formerly the Andaman Sunset Resort, the L-Resort under the Swiss Management is the first to have set an example of implementation Green Energy by application of solar panels to heat up the water and supply in the rooms.
I can smell the newness of this refurbished beach-front lifestyle abode, which is built in perfect synergy between nature and equipped with modern amenities including a 24-hour room service facility.
I also experienced In-room massage therapy by a pro masseur as arranged by the Hotel.
The next day, I leisure in the Hotel’s large pool with Jacuzzi and waterfalls to cool off the heat in the water. With a choice of variety of drinks at the Pool Bar, I order from the menu the Drink of the Day with a light meal, a few hours after a fully nutritious breakfast at the Hotel's Wannas Place (Restaurant) rated the best place to eat in the coastal town. I try local Thai cuisine with complementing International dishes. The Wannas Place is renowned of its Swiss food and also steaks. Not to miss the Indian samosa but fused in Thai style. I with the visitors sit in this cave-restaurant enjoying the meal over the sight of the sunset and while tourists past by the strip.
Along this shopping strip, just about ten minutes form the Hotel, I found a prized place - the "Royal Custom Tailors" opposite the McDonalds. Custom dress making is the best buy in town. They perfectly stitched overnight a shirt made to order and delivered the next day in good time at my Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang