I stayed here again between February 5 and February 13, 2013. Since I booked late and there was no one bungalow available for my whole stay, the management accommodated me by moving me around a bit and I really appreciated their efforts. The moves were without any problems. I ended up staying in 3 different bungalows and I can honestly say that each one was perfectly suitable. For those people who complain about music at night, I have 2 things to say. Unless you are staying in a fairly isolated place with few hotels, etc., it will be quite difficult to avoid any kind of noise. The management at the L Resort is not responsible for the noise. You have to expect that in such a busy place as Ao Nang beach, peace and quiet are difficult to find. Secondly, wear ear plugs. I never travel without them. By the way, you could try complaining to the authorities (if you know where to find them) about the late night noise. Food - yes, breakfast was expensive but there was something for everyone and you could eat as much as you wanted. I did not see a single fly on the food. There were no bugs in the bungalows and even if there were, you ARE in the tropics. Do none of you ever have any kinds of insects in your homes??? Bathrooms. You cannot expect that bathrooms or anything else for that matter can be updated EVERY year. This is a family run resort not a huge corporation that can afford to pour in millions of baht on a regular basis. What is wrong with the size of the swimming pool? Nothing! If you are a lap swimmer, find a place with a larger pool. There were always chairs and towels available. If you have any complaints about anything, talk to the management. Finally, the staff was wonderful! There was always a smile and a "Sawadee Kha/Khrap". It would be nice on the part of all travellers to learn 3 or 4 expressions in Thai and use them once in a while. Also, try to learn a little about the culture. Rudeness and bad language does not get you very far in any Asian culture. Try to be a little more accepting of differences and, if you can't do that, you should stay home. Thank you everyone at the L resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang