Just returned from 3 week stay at this hotel. Impressive frontage. Pool area a bit small and ruined by the strange rock surround at end of pool and where pool shower is. Also bar area in need fo finishing off (looks like it has been plastered but not painted). Towels (as previous reviewers have said) occassionally run out at pool area but no real problems. We were in a lite bungalow which was nice from outside but inside, lighting was appalling, wardrobes were shabby chic with emphasis on the latter (handpainted with visible brushstrokes), shower was poor. On plus side, it had an i pod docking station (I would have preferred a good shower), a fancy coffee machine (2 free and rest charged at around £1 per capsule) and mini bar. Standard of cleaning was really good. Breakfast was a real mix of things - curry, rice, noodles, salad, dauphinoise potatoes, yoghurt, fruite, bread, jams, eggs to order etc. All in all, whilst they could have been presented more skillfully, the standard of cookling was v good and I personally liked the variety. Front of house staff were really friendly and helpful albeit I thought that the manager and his guest relations manager, could have been a bit more welcoming and friendly. Having booked through a travel agent I am not sure what specifically I paid for this hotel element of our trip albeit I looked up Trip Advisor and it was quoting £3000 Euros for 3 weeks. I would not want to pay as much as that for our accomodation but perhaps I did!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp and Hotels.com so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang