The L Resort is a very nice place in Aonang. The hotel is very stylish, a beautiful pool area with waterfall, pool massage chairs, and good sunbeds. The restaurants are nice, good staff and a great breakfast.
The rooms are ok, we stayed in the bungalows and we think they were alright for the price we paied. The beds were not that comfortable but the rest were satisfying. One of the cool things about this place is that you get an Ipad when you check in so you can order roomservice, cleaning, check internet and all sorts of stuff which is good.
Location. We were here in middle/beginning of May so it was beginning of low season. The hotel is next door to a few pub/clubs so I guess it could be quite noisy but we had a room on the other side so we did not hear that much. Otherwise it is a good location, close to boat ticket office, beach, restaurants and minimarts.
We stayed here with two children, one year and three year old, and they liked it a lot.
We booked as “Walk In” guest because it was cheaper than the booking sites like sawadee etc. The hotel charged 2450bath incl breakfast and tax, booking sites charged 3450bath for same room.
I recommend this place to family, couples or anyone who wants to spend some time in Aonag and want to be close to Centre/Beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo, Hotels.com and TravelUp so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang