Our family stayed there for 10 nights in July. Overall it was excellent experience. They have been very accommodating and flexible. The hotel has offered us a discount, when we mentioned that we are considering extending our stay and we did not have to ask.
There are several advantages for the hotel, which are unbeatable:
- very very reasonable price;
- it is very centrally located;
- the rooms are individual cabanas, hence a lot of privacy;
- standard cabana comfortably sleeps 3 - there is one queen bed and one single bed;
- the hotel was very accommodating to our kid, who basically stayed free of charge (including free breakfast);
- the breakfast is simply outstanding and included in the room rate (we did not had better breakfast for the whole 4wk stay in SE Asia;
- you get an ipad for use during your stay;
- the hotel has willingly changed our cabana to another one;
- excellent restaurant (a bit pricey, but if you want some European food on one of the nights, you hardly have another option).
There are only two noteworthy downsides:
- next to hotel there is a noisy bar/cabaret, and you can hear it at least in some of the cabanas, which can interfere with your sleep;
- in the first cabana that we got, the bathroom door was super short (~170cm) and being tall I have bumped and injured myself into the doorpost several times; the other cabana had normal size (195-200cm) door.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The L Resort Krabi completly renovated and reopened in december 2015 is located in the Ao Nang Beach area of Krabi right in the middle of the town's main promenade with its restaurants, bars and shops. The beautiful beach of Ao Nang is also just in front of the hotel. This lifestyle property includes newly built superior rooms, deluxe rooms and suites. Our rooms are equipped with all superior amenities such as 43" LED TVs, Air-condition, Coffee Machine, Complimentary Wireless Internet Service, Safe,fridge and many more.We provide a personal iPad in every room, which enables our guests to order all days room service, Excursion booking, and many other services required. The hotel offers an outdoor pool with drinking quality water, as well as culinary highlight with its Thai-Swiss Restaurant " Wanna's Place Restaurant " offers breakfast in a buffet style and all days dining with Chef Recommendation " Speciality on Hot Stone " The L Resort with its style and unique experience will raise your expectations for future hotel to stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The L Resort Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The l Resort Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Wannas Place Andaman Sunset Hotel
- The L Resort Krabi Ao Nang