We stayed at this beautiful resort for 7 nights from 9th Nov after a short stay in Bangkok,
The hotel was really nice,staff,very good,cleanliness was excellent. The only critisism I had was of a noisy air conditioning unit right outside our apartment door(7219), never had a full nights sleep in the whole time we were there (not a major problem though)Ideally situated for trips to Phi Phi islands, Railey beach, etc,etc. Had a massage by the hotel pool, fantastic,best i've ever had and very reasonable, highly recommended.
Don't miss the monkeys at the end of the beach but be careful, they can bite.
All in all,very good holiday,lovely scenery,lovely people,what more can you want??
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang