We slept at Ao Nang Villa for 4 nights over the 2013/2014 New Years period. The rooms were very nice, but lots of mosquito though. We liked the patio facing the hotel pool and the little wooden shutter in the bathroom (which could be opened while still showering etc). The location is great. Beach on the one side and busy markets and shops on the other side.
My boyfriend and I also visited the Boogie Bar which is really close to the hotel. There was a fantastic vibe. Would definitely recommend for some old school classics.
All in all this hotel is probably one of the more upper class hotels in ao nang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang