Arriving to this hotel after a long flight was heaven. Greeted by ice cold towels and cold drinks when checking in seem to be standard in Thailand on the better hotels, but at this hotel we felt extra welcome. Everyone was really kind and friendly, and the room was ready in a minute, even though we came early and they were fully booked.
And the room then, well – paradise! We had a room with a view over the pool and the Andaman sea. The room was clean and the beds were super comfortable. Personally I prefer other parts of Thailand than Aonang itself. But if you are planning to go around to other islands, I think Aonang is a great start and end stop (for the last minute shopping!).
I love the fact that this hotel has a bar in the pool, where you can buy ice cold coconuts and other refreshments. And if you prefer the beach, well then it’s literally just a stone’s throw away.
The breakfast was impeccable. Don’t miss the eggs made fresh before your eyes. Especially the omelet made with tomato. Yummy!
Over all – I would definitely stay here again. Enjoy!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, Ebookers, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang