Great location, close to shops, beach, massages, restaurants etc
The rooms are large - we were lucky and had a ground floor next to the pool with it's own sunbeds
Sunbeds are taken or reserved. You have to get up very early if you want a space by the pool.
Cushions on the sunbeds are very hard. Makes you feel immediately that you are in a cheap resort.
No pool staff. I saw old ladies trying to manoeuvre sunbeds & large umbrellas.
Ladder getting into/out of pool is VERY loud and squeaky. Really annoying. It is also broken (missing the top step) which means that older people struggled.
Breakfast in my opinion was a low standard. Everything is there but the quality is low (this could be due to me being spoilt at other hotels)
In summary, this hotel is fine if you are just looking for a no frills hotel. If you want a touch of luxury with hotel activities, then look elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonang Villa Resort, the stimulating destination situated on the unspoiled natural scenery by soaring limestone cliffs and lovely tropical environment, as well as just minutes away from lively shopping and restaurant district of Aonang Beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Villa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Villa Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Hotel Krabi
- Aonang Resort Krabi
- Ao Nang Villa Resort
- Aonang Villa Resort Krabi/Ao Nang