“what a fantastic hotel!”

Ranked #14 of 108 Hotels in Ao Nang
london
“what a fantastic hotel!”
Reviewed 22 February 2013 via mobile

this hotel is a true gem in ao nang. the room was fantastic. Spotless and well arranged. Fantastic size too with a large balcony. We were on the top floor. I would say the best place for views but if you cant climb stairs i wouldnt recommend it. For us 7 flights of stairs was a good workout each day!
The staff were friendly and helpful. Nothing was a problem and they always greeted us with a smile.
we plan to return one day!
just a note, please remember to tip the staff. You dont need to tip much but just showing your appreciation goes a long way!
Thank you vogue resort for making our stay in ao nang such a special one.

The Kristensens

• Stayed January 2013
1 Thank bellasiena
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 24 February 2013
Dear The Kristensens (bellasiena),

Thank you for sharing your thoughts about our Resort on TripAdvisor and for your kind words chosen us as "A Fantastic Hotel" of the stay in Ao Nang!

We are delighted to read that your enjoyed with Premier deluxe on our hillside building with have fun on getting up-down to the room. We have been planning to install the elevator for our hillside building.

Do drop us a mail when planning your next trip to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, we would delighted to welcome you back in our top floor of "Premier Deluxe" again!

Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Rotterdam, The Netherlands
Reviewed 21 February 2013

febr 10-16
Deluxe Rooms
Book trouth their own website: best price!

We took a package with transfer from and to the airport: execelent service and convienient!

All the previous posts are right; that is why we booked this hotel!

Room Tip: Book trough their own website. The higher the better. No elevator=no problem!
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear roy-shoba,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review.

We are delighted you had excellent experience and enjoyed the airport transfer service.
Please do drop us a mail when planing your next trip to Ao Nang.

Reviewed 17 February 2013 via mobile

This hotel is brilliant. We got the transfer service from Krabi airport - clean aircon minivan for £16 for both - can't argue with that. I will start with cons first then pros - though there aren't many cons!

Cons
1. Noise from bar across road. We requested a pool facing room as we read about this noisy band but unfortunately we could still hear it. I understand the hotel are currently trying to sort this out though as it was bad and went on till 1am which sucked if you had an early excursion to get up for. Bring earplugs.

2. Stairs. No lift so bit of a trek if you're on the fourth floor but we are fit younguns so no problem really. If you have knee or fitness problems, request a room on ground or first floor.

Pros!
1. Service - the best we experienced in our 3 week honeymoon in Thailand. Couldn't do more to help and very friendly and thorough. The tours we booked through them were very good also. If you wanted to get somewhere they got a cheap tuk tuk for you and check in/out was swift and efficient.

2. The room - stunning, just stunning. Huge four poster bed decorated with swan towels and flowers and the bath filled with flowers! Spotlessly clean - maids did an excellent job so worth leaving a tip on bed for them. Shower had hot water. TV good and balcony - oh my god get a cliff-facing view it's breathtaking. Mini bar also good and freebies whilst you stay best we had like beach bag, beach towels, slippers, robes and umbrellas.

3. The pool - big and clean. Bar staff friendly and prices decent. Get down early for chair and umbrellas though.

4. Breakfast - tasty and good choice. Very friendly staff again. Egg station good.

5. Surrounding areas - shopping strip cool for bargains and restaurants/bars. Beach good also.

6. Tours - hotel do good tours. Bit pricier than in the strip but more private and transfer really swift. We did Hong Island and Kayaking. Was great.

7. Value for money - just great. I would highly recommend this place!

• Stayed January 2013
9 Thank Redfoxjo
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 23 February 2013
Sawasdee Redfoxjo,

Greeting from Vogue Resort and Spa Ao Nang!

Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. It's always great to know when we get thing right. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed it so much and great to hear your given us as best place of your honeymoon in Thailand.

We pleased that you liked our room, satisfied with our staff service, loved our Pool, breakfast and the surrounding of the hotel and Ao Nang. Thank you very much for your kind word and
I shared with all of my staff and they excited. It is very well deserved after all the hard work.

Please do not hesitate to contact me when planning your next trip to Ao Nang or to Vogue Resort & Spa, I will make sure that you have the most memorable and enjoyable stay.

Warm wishes from Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang Team

Singapore
Reviewed 5 February 2013

My friend I stayed for 2 nights in a Deluxe Room.

In general, the resort had a mature, established feel to it. On the plus side, the rooms were spacious, the view was excellent, service was impeccable, breakfast was decent, the abundance of greenery provided privacy and a lovely ambience, and there were extra thoughtful touches like a ready-packed beach bag with towels and a fruit basket. The decor looked a little worn and dated, although everything indoors was clean (the outdoor furniture was pretty dusty; perhaps the hotel staff could include that in their daily cleaning routine?) I liked that the overall look retained some authentic Thai touches in the decor and architecture. In particular I was charmed by the little stone fountains around the pool in the shape of baby elephants.

Although this was not a problem for me, I wondered if the lack of lifts to rooms on the higher floors might be inconvenient to guests with young children or with mobility issues. However, I believe there were guest rooms on the ground floor as well. What proved to be the biggest issue was the live music coming from a nearby bar. As has been mentioned by at least one other reviewer, the Thai cover band's playlist was corny and annoying after a while, and the fact that the singer got more and more drunk and out of tune as the night progressed didn't help! We had to turn on the TV - which had pretty fuzzy reception; perhaps this can be looked into - just to drown out the music. On the first night I could not sleep until the music stopped, though that's because I'm a light sleeper. I understand not much can be done about removing the cause of the noise due to the central location of the resort, but maybe the management can look into improving the soundproofing.

Overall still a very positive experience, and I look forward to returning.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 18 February 2013
Dear Terminalcase 42,

Thank you very much for sharing your thoughts about your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed our resort, the breakfast, the view from the room and the friendliness of our staff service .

I have noted on loud live band music and as mentioned on the previous comment I have been working with Local Government to control on the loud live band music and the elevator has been planned for the hillside building.

Please stay in touch when you are planning your next trip, I hope to be able to welcome you back soon to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang.

Reykjavík, Iceland
Reviewed 30 January 2013

My best friend and I stayed for seven nights at Vogue. The room was spacious and simple but cosy with both a shower and bathtub. There were no bathrobes, which was a bit of a disappointment and our room faced The Coconut Bar, which has live music every night. We fell asleep every night to the sounds of a rather crappy Thai cover band doing all the hits you'd expect a cover band to do. It was kind of funny but also a bit annoying.

Breakfast is good but after a week I would have liked to see them mix it up a little bit. There was no cheese, which is a staple for me when on holiday.

There are several good restaurants and massage places close by and the beach is a five minute walk away. The pool and pool area is great and a nice change from being at the beach.

Room Tip: Try to steer clear of rooms close to the Coconut Bar, if you want to go to bed early!
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank Kamilla I
Sawasdee Kamilla I,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review in TripAdvisor about your recent stay at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang!

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconveniences encountered during your stay with us. It has been shared with the team to ensure the corrective measures are set.

Regarding to the Coconut bar loud live band music at night as mentioned to the previous comment I have been working with Local Government Office in order to control the loud music and I am continue working and following up with them.

Do not hesitate to contact me personally for your next stay in Ao Nang, Krabi!

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 21 January 2013

I love this hotel. From arrival to departure everything about the Vogue is #1. Our check in was swift and painless, our room was very clean, large and well appointed. The rooms are very comfortable and have coffee, fridge, great shower and large balconies.
The staff are very friendly and helpful always there when you need them. They have a great pool area so relaxing so peaceful, my wife and I could have spent all day here.
The buffet breakfast is also one of the best and you are given a very good varierty and great flavours. This hotel has a great kitchen that is putting out great food .
Just outside the hotel everything is happening and right across the street is a very good restaurant Luk Yim. On a street with so many great restaurants Luk Yim is a standout.
Vogue has done a great job in making this a fine place to stay and we will be back. Vogue is a place I will suggest to my friends & family.

Room Tip: Try for a room further from the office.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Brentwood-Traveler
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 30 January 2013
Dear Brian P,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience, we are delighted you had a great time and would recommend the resort to your friend & family.

Vogue Resort & Spa is definitely a wonderful Spot inThe Middle of the Action! Thank you for noticing all the small touches provided here and there to surprise the guests.

Do drop us a mail when planing your next trip to Ao Nang-Krabi, we would be delighted to welcome your back soon.

Warm wishes from Vogue Resort & Spa Team,

Aarhus, Denmark
Reviewed 14 January 2013

A fantastic holiday on a super hotel.
Room with 2 large beds and a
fin balcony.
The staff were always smiling and helpful.Fantastic service
Christmas Eve with a giant buffet and show was a huge hit.
We would like to come again.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
3 Thank ziggyro123
Dear Ziggyro 123,

Thank you very much for spending your Christmas with us and to share your experience. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and planing to come back for your next trip.

Please stay in touch and let me know if there is anything at all which I may assist for the arrangements.

With warmest wishes from Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang Team,