“Great Resort and Lovely Stay”

Ranked #17 of 110 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 2 January 2014

Stayed in Vogue for 3 days in Aug 2013.. The resort is wonderful and is located just 5 minutes from the beach. The room was fabulous and the staff was very helpful in ensuring that the rooms were cleaned and readied every day.

Once your inside the resort you are completely cut off from the hustle bustle of the main street of Aao nang.

We had food in the restaurants outside but looking at the quality of stay in Vogue, I'm sure their food would be great.

They have a lovely pool and a kiddie pool.

Room Tip: Try getting a room on the ground or First floor, there are no lifts.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank RajarshiBhaumick
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear RajarshiBhaumick,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us on last August. The hotel located right in the heart of Ao Nang only few minutes’ walk away from the resort to the restaurant, bars and shopping area.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Very good service and friendly staff! I would recommend the hotel for everybody. When it comes to food, the breakfast is excellent. I have been reading about bothering sound from club on the other side of road, but only sound that bothered me even a bit, was sound of AC. And the room was the closest one from the club.
Me and my family have been on Vogue three times and we will come back for fourth!

VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2014

Dear A TripAdvisor Member,

Thank you for creating the review of the resort on your recent stay and also it was pleasure to read that you and your family had wonderful stay with us and find so many area you were liked and thank you so much to raised us as “Amazing Place To Stay” which plan to come back for your fourth visit.

The team has a great deal of energy and pride to take a care of the guests and I can assure you we continue to get better and better and certain the next time you return we will exceed your experience once again.

I hope that we will see you back again soon at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang and if there is anything at all in the meantime which I can be of assistant, please feel free to contact me directly any time.

Warm wishes from Vogue Resort & Spa Team

Reviewed 1 January 2014

Me and my boyfriend have been to Vogue Resort & Spa at the end of November 2013 and stayed for an entire week.
Despite the crowd and the noise of the chaotic Ao Nang, we found a peaceful oasis where to relax and enjoy...we definitely loved it!!
The hotel is located about 10 minutes walk away from the beach and is just perfect!
The inner side of the resort is a beautiful green gem, with a cozy swimming pool facing the sea.
The rooms are perfectly cleaned every day, breakfast is a big, rich fresh buffet and the staff is super friendly and polite. Every single person in this hotel wears a smile, and everyone is ready to help and to provide good information and assistance. That's how every hotel staff should be, and we really enjoyed being here.
We definitely suggest Vogue Resort & Spa to everyone. You won't get your holiday spoiled ;)

Room Tip: Rooms facing the inner part of the resort, sometimes the main street can be noisy till night long
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 3 January 2014

Dear Alyas7,

On behalf of Vogue Resort & Spa we are thank you very much for sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. It’s always great to know when we get things right and I am delighted to see you and your boyfriend enjoyed it so much and suggest our hotel to everyone.

I would personally agree that Ao Nang with its collection of restaurant bars and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort and I also pleased that you enjoyed with the room, the breakfast, the swimming pool, the location of the hotel and particular the friendly service from our team member is well received.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Wishing you and your boyfriend a Happy New Year,

Reviewed 28 December 2013

Recommended by a friend, we took a chance and booked this hotel blind. couldn't have been more pleased! Beautiful Dining area, lovely pool, clean rooms with nice bathrooms and friendly helpful staff. the breakfast was extensive and the beach is just a stones throw away! would highly recommend!

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank maxkitt
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear maxkitt,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. I am also particular pleased that you also took the time to enjoy and eat at the Wine V Bar & Bistro. Next time you visit make sure to try the “Spicy Salmon Saep” (Salmon served with rocket salad, green chili and mint spicy sauce) which is a personal favorite of mine.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again.

So thank you again for your recommendation and please do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

Vogue is a nice looking hotel with gardens separating the main buildings, a great pool area and comfortable rooms. It gives the impression of a treehouse, climbing the stairs to your room with the tree trunk balustrades. It is located on the Main Street leading to the waterfront esplanade of Ao Nang. The beach is a 5 minute walk away. There are restaurants and cafés galore. Plenty of colour.

The only issue is the number of stairs to the top floors. The porters will carry your bags if needed, though. If you have an issue with stairs, make sure you get a room on the lower floors.

Breakfast is in a nice room with a thai mural at one end and gardens out the window. We even had little squirrel things frolicking in the garden as we ate breakfast.

We enjoyed our stay here. We would choose it again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bska59

Dear bska59,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay and plan to come back again. I also very pleased that you enjoyed with the room, the breakfast and particular the location of the resort.

Yes as your experience, the resort is located on a hillside and we do not have any elevator in the resort at the moment. So for those who prefer the view, rather than access, I would recommend the Premier Deluxe Rooms at the top of our hillside. If guest prefer no step, we have rooms located in the Superior Room category without a single step to enter the room. I also delighted to inform that we have planned to build the elevator for the Hillside building and once in place I will be share in Resort Face-book.

Do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

Reviewed 18 December 2013

The overall stay was okay. The room was small but cozy and had nice four-poster bed. The bath tub was smaller than shown in the pictures but still was okay. The safe was not working and it took one full day to repair/replace it and we had to carry valuables with us on day tour. The staff is lacking in hospitality in thai standards. Particularly when we had checked out and were waiting for our pickup for airport, due to hot and humid climate we were sweating in the lobby but none of the staff came up with water or cool towels or didn't even asked us to wait in the adjoining air conditioned lobby. Also the drop to airport which was arranged by the hotel was 30 mins late than scheduled. After asking about it the reception lady was clueless about the same.
Location is very good with only 5 mins walk to the beach. Also the pool is nice and the poolside bar has a nice selection of bites and cocktails which they even send up to your room. The food in restaurant was good. The breakfast spread is impressive with live counter.
Certainly room for improvement.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 27 December 2013

Dear Niranjan B,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay and your constructive review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed with the Pool, Breakfast, the food in restaurant and particular the Resort Location is well received.

I am sincerely sorry that you stay with us fell rather short of your expectations, although I do appreciate your feedback about an issue with airport transfer pick up time and that our normally van standing-by standards were not met. I will personally follow this up in detail with the team concerned. Regarding the staff service I will continue work with my front office manager and improving as you had suggested.

Reviewed 14 December 2013

We checked in at the hotel for 2 days in September. As soon as we reached we were ushered in to our rooms in the ground floor which had a nice view of the restaurant and also the pool. The room was very spacious and clean. The people at the front desk were very sweet and attended to all our needs. The resort has a swimming pool and a restaurant and the property is very beautifully done and maintained.
Th best part of the resort is the location. Ao nang beach is just 300 meters away and the path to the beach is dotted with all kinds of restaurants ranging from Indian, Italian, Thai, Continental and what not. The breakfast served at the resort was also good and it had many options. There are many tourist centers nearby where you can take day trips to all kinds of places like Phi Phi Islands, Hong beach and other beaches. I have to give 5/5 stars for the location.
Whatever you need here is just a walk away.
Pros : 1. Nice clean rooms
2. Polite and understanding staff
3. Location - Close to the beach, many restaurants and night clubs
4. Good breakfast

Cons : 1. There is a night club nearby the resort and they play loud music. It might affect your sleep.

I would definitely recommend this place to everybody who wants to visit Ao Nang in Krabi and i would definitely come back.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 25 December 2013

Dear Sriram B,

Thank you for creating the review of the resort and also it was pleasure to read that you had wonderful stay on September and find many area you were liked and thank you so much to raised us as “A Beautiful property in the heart of Ao Nang”

Warm wishes from Vogue Resort & Spa Team