“Great value”

Ranked #19 of 111 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 15 March 2014

Stayed here for 11 nights on a room only basis. Had a deluxe room on the 2nd floor overlooking the pool and the main road. Room had the biggest bed I've ever seen. Staff very friendly, and eager to please. Really enjoyed our time here and would return. Only downside for me was a very noisy disco/ club on main road that blasted out music from 10.00pm to the early hours

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Jaspat,

Thank you very much for spending your stay and writing about your experience with us. I am delight to see that you had wonderful stayed with us and also pleased that you liked the room, the bed and particular the friendliness of our staff service.

I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements on your next visit and we looking forward to welcome your back soon and impress once again.

Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

Write a ReviewReviews (1,279)

Reviewed 12 March 2014

Just loved this hotel, as a solo female traveller I felt very safe staying here. I opted for a Superior room which was just fantastic. Room was huge and included a bath, free wifi, tea/coffee maker, fridge and safe. Although I was in the building close to the road I did not feel the noise was a problem. Once the resturants had closed it was pretty quiet.

Hot facilities were fantastic, the hotel itself is located on a side of a hill. The pool area was just stunning with incrediable views. I can't comment on the hotel restuarant as I never got the chance to dine in and I did not have breaky included into my deal. The hotel was only a short 5 minute walk to the beach. Only 100m away is Mac Donalds, Subway, Starbucks and a 711.

Reception staff were excellent and very helpful with any of my requests. I also found that they spoke very good English which always helps.

I would definately recommend this Hotel and would stay again

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank BomJD

Dear BomJD,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay with us. The pool is so much fun and gives all you need, enjoy, relaxing and the great view.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We got married else where in Thailand and then brought 24 of of wedding guests over to this hotel so we could spend some time in Ao Nang. You can imagine the chaos in checking in 24 people!! But the staff at Vogue where extremely proffessional and got us all sorted into our individual rooms very quickly. Our room was on the highiest floor and yes it is a lot of stairs to climb but people shouldnt be so lazy! Seriously, you eat so much in Thailand, all those stairs are welcomed as a little gym activity. We had stunning in room honeymoon decorations including a cake. Great views from the top too! The pool was stunning, clean and very inviting. Pool bar service was good (a little slow but this could be a kitchen problem) Breakfasts where outstanding and the Wine V restruant next door had the best chicken cordon bleu and wines in the whole of Thailand at extremely good prices. Quality hotel, supurbly located, affordabably priced, super wifi, fantastic staff, close to all the action - BOOK THIS HOTEL NOW!!

Room Tip: Chose the best rooms - Well worth it
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2014

Dear HayleyT-Rex,

On behalf of the team we thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us and so happy that you had a great stay. I have shared your kind words with my team and they were overjoyed in knowing they contributed to a successful holiday.

I am so pleased that you took a dinner in Wine V Bar & Bistro “Chill out & Dine” Wine V Bar & Bistro introduces a contemporary venue to enjoy cocktails, lite bites and Thai and international favorites. Guests will revel at the open-kitchen where they can observe the chef at work, whilst the casual outdoor seating creates the perfect spot for friends to come together and chill-out with a wide selection of old and new world wines and creative cocktails.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found so many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

It was our anniversary trip and I wanted our stay to be best. I searched for several properties in Krabi from several angles and finalized this one, and i am happy at my decision. I was given room upgrade in my package to Premier Deluxe which had a nice little cozy bathtub in the room itself, restaurant was open roof with awesome choices in breakfast, staff was well trained and always greeted with smile, location wise it was just at a walking distance from the Aao Nang beach.

With peaceful Krabi air around, music from nearby bars, beach few metres away, and awesome room, it was a perfect anniversary.

I would highly recommend the resort and would love to go there again sometime.

Room Tip: Go for Premier Deluxe Room. They are best.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear GauravVermaDDN,

Thank you very much for spending your Anniversary and writing about your experience with us.
I am delight to see that you had wonderful celebrating with us and also pleased that you liked the room, the breakfast and particular your dining at Wine V Bar & Bistro is well received

Again thank for your kind word regarding the service and the friendliness you’re received from our staff team member and particular our staff at the breakfast. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that the team member went above and beyond to make you had a great stay.

Yes, the Premier Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which is perfected for a couple.

I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements on your next visit and we looking forward to welcome your back for celebrating your next anniversary with us again.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

The Vogue Resort and Spa was disappointing. Our room was on the second floor so a hike up narrow stairs past the public toilet which always smelled! The room was okay but the bathroom was smelly and looked like it hadn't been given a proper scrub in while. The shower cubicle's sliding door seemed like it would fall off any minute and it barely opened to let you through! Breakfast spread was good with local food like rice and noodles too. Hotel staff seemed a little too casual. comments barely registered and at times it was difficult to communicate. The only good thing about this hotel is the location. smack in the middle with some great seafood restaurants just across the road. Also the beach is about a 15-20 minute walk. There was some sort of musical night happening every night so if you are a light sleeper and don't like overly enthusiastic wannabe rockstars crucifying songs then maybe don't get a front facing room. I think I will give this hotel a miss next time!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2014

Dear ShaziaK,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay and your constructive review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed with the Breakfast and the Resort Location. Please accept my apologies on loud live band music from the bar across the road and the condition of the bathroom.

I am sincerely sorry that you stay with us fell rather short of your expectations, although I do appreciate your feedback about an issue with bath room condition and that our normally cleaning standards were not met. I will personally follow this up in detail with the team concerned. Regarding the loud live band music across the road I will continue work with the Coconut bar owner to make sure they control the value after mid-night.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Reviewed 7 March 2014 via mobile

Nothing wrong with this hotel. Just not 5 stars because they didn't go above and beyond with little details but I would def recommend this hotel or stay there again myself. Amazing buffet breakfast which was one of the top ones I've had in Thailand. Nice room. Beautiful tub. Make sure you know your partner well because there is no door only a mesh curtain closing off the bathroom. Amazing location. Central to many great restaurants. Would def recommend and stay again!!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

Dear AmberPaigeCharrette,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your resent stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you had enjoyed with the stay and that we were able to exceed your expectation.

Your comments with regard the staff service by going beyond on a small detail are well noted and I will discuss further with the team here at hotel as we continue to develop and improve our superior customer service.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Reviewed 6 March 2014

From the road, Vogue Resort and Spa does not look like much, but that is because the bulk of the resort is built along the gentle slopes of the forested hillside that cannot be seen from in front. Once through the mail lobby building, the Resort opens up with the separate wings of the hotel bordering a large open courtyard of paths and sitting areas built among the trees. There is a large, though not very deep, swimming pool, and much of the courtyard is transformed into an outdoor dining area at night, weather permitting, of course.

My room was large and very comfortable, with nice amenities such as wicker chairs to relax in, and lots of large stuffed pillows to recline against. My outdoor balcony was large and faced out onto the serene courtyard, and was a nice, cool place to relax with my e-reader and something cold to drink.

The staff at the Vogue Resort were very friendly and helpful, and made my stay a very pleasant experience. The breakfast buffet was top notch, and ranked up there with the best I have had in Thailand, with smiling serving staff coming buy regularly to check if I needed more coffee or juice.

The beach is only a short 5-10 minute walk from the front door of the hotel, downhill all the way. Along the main street, there are numerous restaurants, tour agencies, massage shops and bars, all close by.

The highlight of my stay at the Vogue was the Loy Krathong celebrations that the hotel put on for its guests. For the nominal price of a buffet dinner, the hotel not only served a great meal, but also provided an evening of entertainment. The female staff were all dressed up in colourful, traditional Thai clothing, and performed dances and songs on a small stage. A "fire-thrower" juggled flaming batons, even moving amongst the tables as he did so. At the of the evening, all the guests were invited to light a candle on a little flower boat (krathong) and launch it into the swimming pool. It was all done in that great Thai spirit of fun and enjoyment.

Altogether this was a great stay in Krabi, and I would not hesitate to stay again at the Vogue Resort and Spa.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2014

Dear vanguy2011,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang and Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review on November and I am genuinely pleased to read that you had such enjoyable and memorable stay with us. It is great that you appreciated many things in the resort; the room, the view from Premier Deluxe Room’s balcony, the breakfast, the hotel location, the friendliness service from our team member and particular the Loy Krathong celebrations by our lovely pool is well received and I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

Again thank for your kind word regarding the service and the friendliness you’re received from our staff team member and particular the F&B staff on the breakfast service. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that the team member went above and beyond to make you had a great stay.

I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements on your next visit and we looking forward to welcome your back for coming Loy Krathong celebration with us again.