“Expectedly Amazing -Will visit again 100%”

Ranked #11 of 107 Hotels in Ao Nang
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Expectedly Amazing -Will visit again 100%”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Lets start the amazing experience:- upon arrival fresh Pineapple Juice, fast check in, room spacious, very good amenities in the room, Beach bag, extra beach towels, more than 6 Pillows in the room, Beach sleepers, Hair dryer, Huge bath tub Jaccuzi style. And all in Superior room :)

just imagine if you guys can afford, Higher categories. Staff wonderful, No printing charges, Full wifi everywhere. I seriously have no complaints from this hotel. What so ever nothing is perfect in this world. I felt amazing at this hotel.

100% recommended please stay, you wont regret.

Room Tip: If you get option take 1209 (superior) Nice room. Little noisy sometimes but you will like the road...
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 3 April 2014
Dear VarunKhera,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa and Thank you very much for reply and great to see how you had enjoyed many things in the Resort; the welcome drink, the fast check-in, the room’s amenity, the room and particular our friendly team member service is well receive and I will be sure to share with all of my team.

While I thank you for praising our service overall, our young, growing team is certainly still striving to achieve our full potential and it is feedback such as yours which assists us to target areas to improve.

Thank again for all your comments with “Expectedly Amazing review in TripAdvisor and I do hope you will contact me personally to arrange your return to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang.

Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (236)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for 1 week and it was perfect. nice and quite room, wifi all over the place, large choice for breakfast, many amenities in the room (even a beach bag!).

the staff are very attentive, it was my birthday and they arranged for me a chocolate cake in the minibar! wowww what a nice surprise!

I definitely recommend this hotel to everyone, you wont regret it!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 2 April 2014
Dear serena86ve,

On behalf of the team we thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us and so happy that you had enjoyed with the quite room, wifi all over the place, large choice for breakfast, in-room amenities, attentive staff service and particular your birthday cake is well received.

I have shared your kind words with my team and they were overjoyed in knowing they contributed to a successful holiday.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found so many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Fairfax, Virginia
Reviewed 22 March 2014

We enjoyed our stay here but falling asleep at night was a bit on the difficult side. Luckily all the bars and restaurants have to be closed by 1 am. So, after that we are able to get to sleep. We never could figure out where all the loud music was coming from. Our room was on the back side- number 406 I believe.
Other than the noise, it was perfect. The staff were very nice and helpful. The room was huge. The pool was amazing. The breakfast buffet delicious. I would stay here again but would definitely bring along ear plugs.
We really liked the location of the resort. It was so easy to walk to the beach and to the many wonderful restaurants the area has to offer.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 27 March 2014
Dear ebbosse,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. I also very pleased that you enjoyed with the location of the hotel, the pool, the breakfast and particular the premier deluxe room is well received.

My apologies regarding the noise from the Coconut bar across the road and I delighted to inform that the Coconut bar will be ending their contract and move out in April, 2014

Do not hesitate to contact me at any time when planning your next trip to Ao Nang, I will personally ensure you have another great stay with us.

NYC
Reviewed 20 March 2014

We stayed here for four nights using Ao Nang as our base to explore Railay beach and nearby sites.
The hotel is in great location near all action. While Ao Nang is not most authentic place in Thailand the location is very accessible. Once you walk into the hotel you forget that you are in such a busy area. The hotel has a nice Asian feel to it. The hotel has beautiful architecture and jungle like feeling as you walk around the grounds.
Since this was our honeymoon we booked a premier deluxe room and were not disappointed. I noted that I was on my honeymoon when I booked the room and was greeted to a tub full of rose petals. Our bed also had rose petals. I thought that was a nice touch!
The view from the balcony was spectacular. We saw the pool and had an ocean view, greeted by classic Krabi limestones. I enjoyed sitting on balcony taking in the view watching the sunset.

The hotel staff was so extremely helpful. They helped us book our Phi Phi tour and and explained the difference between the company they used verses the people selling tours on the street. While little more expensive {not much} it was well worthwhile. We were not on an overcrowded speedboat like some other groups we saw. We had relaxing time.
Also the hotel was very honest when we asked them about best way to get to Phuket. Our option was $100 cab ride or $20 ferry. The hotel could have easily persuaded us to take more expensive option but two different employees advised taking the ferry. They set everything up for us. The pick up car was a few minutes late and without us even asking the woman at front desk came over to us, told us she called the driver and they were on their way.

On a separate note, I was also impressed as one morning we were having breakfast and the manager was walking around asking people if they were enjoying their stay. We said yes, (which was true) however rather than just accept this, he asked us about the noise from bar( as you can read from other reviews it is bit of an issue) we told him we did hear it but it didn't bother us much, he promised that it would quiet down. While he was asking about issues my husband mentioned how the A/C wasn't working so well, manager took our room number and promised to address it. Later that day when we returned to our room it was fixed!

Overall great hotel. Some minor improvements can make this into 5 star property. There could be more privacy in bathrooms as there isn't much separation between bathroom and the room. Also service at pool could improve. While the wait staff does work very hard, it does take awhile to get the food and drink you ordered even at non busy times. Also I asked the women working at the pool several times for beach towel and never received one. Lastly the hotel would benefit from soundproofing as you can hear the music from bar. From my room it was not terrible however if you are light sleeper this could be an issue.
These are MINOR issues, in my opinion, overall great hotel with excellent staff. I would definitely return!

Room Tip: Pick top floor room if you don't mind walking up stairs facing pool. View of limestones are beau...
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ckamink1
Dear ckamink1,

Thank you very much for spending your Honeymoon and sharing your thought about your recent stay with us and also it was a pleasure to meet you and discuss about the resort and of course areas to improve. Your feedback of the noise from Reggae bar, the Premier Deluxe bathtub and the service from our team member around the pool were fantastic and I delighted to looking at your suggest and work to improve in this area.

Yes, the Premier Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which is perfected for a Honeymooner.

Again thank for your kind word regarding the Premier Deluxe room, the honey moon set up on arrival day, the beautiful architecture and jungle feeling, the view from Premier Deluxe room balcony, the extremely helpful from our team member and particular the very honest service from the hotel is well received and I will be sure to share with the team.

We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that the team member went above and beyond to make you had a great stay and please stay in touch when you are planning your next visit, I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements.

Chonburi, Thailand
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Second advice about this hotel , because we have took 3 times the breakfast there and every days the staff was very friendly and professional . The buffet is very good and a large choice.
My way is to report when the people are like so, we see they work with pleasure and I recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms with pool view are very nice.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank loquitowa
Dear loquitowa,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your resent stay with us. We are very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stayed with us and that we were able to exceed your expectation.

Please do drop me a mail when planning your next trip and hopefully we can welcome you back soon and impress once again.

Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Vogue is really a nice hotel with good hospitality and comfortable bed. The breakfast was decent too. On the last day, i left my passport in the room after i check out. The hotel staff called my cab driver shortly i left for the airport. Thankfully,they were honest and helpful and i managed to turn back and retrieve my passport. Else, would likely be stop at the airport.

The only thing for improvement: my room was near the main road, hence kind of noisy at night because of the pub along the main road. Suggest to take a room not near the road.

Room Tip: The hotel is really good and safe. Value for money. Just avoid the rooms along the main road.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jayden_Ng_JZ
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 26 March 2014
Dear Jayden_Ng_JZ,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa and Thank you very much for reply and great to see how you enjoyed many things in the Resort; the room, the breakfast, the location of the hotel and particular our honesty service is well received.

While I thank you for praising our service overall, our young, growing team is certainly still striving to achieve our full potential and it is feedback such as your which assists us to target areas to improve.

Thank again for all your comments and I do hope you will contact me personally to arrange your return to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Reviewed 18 March 2014

Vogue is a pretty big hotel, with different buildings surrounding a nice pool area with plenty of
sunbeds, even though we were still in high season.
Check in - Nice and easy. Luggage quickly delivered to our room. Before our stay we had emailed our priority for a room on one of the upper floors. We did receive a reply that our
wish was noted - but in all fairness - with no guarantee from Vogue. However, we were a bit
surprised when we got a deluxe room located on the ground floor! Basicly the room was OK, but due to its location in a distant dark corner of the building, there was a heavy smell of moist in the room. In our opinion this, and our friends room next door, should not be used for guests in its present condition. After some discussions, and a small extrafee for upgrading to a Premier deluxe room, we moved after 2 days. Definately a good decision. Far better room with lots of space, and with a big bathtub in the middle of the room. Just be aware that there is no door to the toilet (only a curtain) which means that privacy is limited.
Also be aware that from street level to roombuilding there is 2 floors to walk - adding another 4 floors to our room - this gives a total of 6 floors to walk up, and no elevator. This was not a problem to us and we were rewarded with a great view from 4th floor.
Breakfast good with many choices, Eastern and European. However the staff (even though there is many on job) seems a bit disinterested in servicing the guests. A lot of internal small talk and resting at the coffeemachine. An exeption was a young guy who often came around the tables with refills of coffee and tea.
All in all the Vogue Resort & Spa is average after Thai standards. The staff is acting very polite
but without any personal touch. Everything is delivered clean and mechanic. The girl who showed
us to our room was giving the information very fast and almost like a robot. (And yes, I know it can be a challenge to act enthuastic if you do this many times per day) But we have been at larger resorts than Vogue, where staff had had a more personal touch.

PS. On the positive side: Vogues (own restaurant?) Wine V. Excellent food and fair prices for wine. When you stay at Vogue you receive 15% discount - which almost cover the 17% servicecharge and VAT

Room Tip: If possible - choose a Premier De Luxe room Larger than De Luxe and with more storageroom
1 Thank Bjarne H
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 25 March 2014
Dear Bjarne H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. We are pleased that you liked our Premier Deluxe room, the view from balcony, the Pool, the friendliness service from our team member and particular the excellence dinner at our Wine V Bar & Bistro is well received and I will be sure to share to all of my team.

I have noted on the smell of moist in the room and I will be sure to follow up by myself to improve immediately. Regarding the step, the resort is located on a hillside and yes, we do not have any elevator in the resort at the moment; however I delighted to inform that we had planned to build the elevator for the Hillside building and once in place I will be share in Hotel Facebook.

I hope to see you back again soon at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next trip.