US$87
US$71
Agoda.com
Krabi Tipa Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$68
  • Pool
Peace Laguna Resort and Spa(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$80
US$105
US$99
  • Breakfast included
Phra Nang Inn(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$51
Trip.com
Ananta Burin Resort(Ao Nang)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$64
US$109
US$106
US$110
US$89
Travelocity
1,307 results
All reviewsposter bedgrand deluxe roomno liftpool barbeach bagour honeymoonthe main streetstayed here for nightsshort walk to the beachnice balconymassage parloursbreakfast spreadphi phigreat resortkrabi airportgreat poollow season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Throughout 3 nights that I spent at the hotel during Songkran Festival 2014, I was very satisfied with all of its aspects. Breakfast, facilities, convenience, staff hospitality and private atmosphere.

What I loved most about the hotel is that it gave me sense of privacy as the overall inner area (dining room, hotel garden and the swimming pool) is isolated from the main road.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Dear Dogdag,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay on last Songkran with us. We are very pleased to read that you and your friend had enjoyed with the stay and that we were able to exceed your expectation.

I hope to see you back again at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next trip.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

We spent 4 nights at the Vogue Resort which is conveniently located in the heart of the Aonang central district. We were upgraded from Deluxe to Premier Deluxe on the top floor with ocean view. The room is about 42 sqm with a Jacuzzi and a balcony. We parked our rental car at the secluded lot up the hill very close to our room. Staff were all friendly and helpful. The daily breakfast was good but lacked variety as we ate pretty much the same stuff every morning. One nice thing about the hotel was that the pool was never crowded- average of 12 to 15 ppl each time we were there, and there were always tanning chairs (unlike some resorts where the chairs were all taken or pre-claimed). The pool towels were in a rattan bag designed for convenient carrying to the pool. We even took the bag to go rafting and snorkeling on two occasions.
This resort is suitable for romantic couples or adults who want peace and quiet as there are not too many families with kids - a very important factor for me.

1  Thank Zenqueer

Dear Zenqueer,

Thank you very much for spending your holiday and writing about your experience with us. I am delight to see that you enjoyed not only the room, the pool, the location of the hotel and particularly the friendliness service from our staff is well received and I will be sure to share with my team.

Yes, the Grand Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which is perfected for a couple.

Please stay in touch when you are planning your next visit, I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements.

Reviewed 26 April 2014 via mobile

The room is nice, good beds and shady with air con. The bathrooms are a 3 star standard and there are no tea and coffee making facilities.

We had to be woken up at 7:45 in the morning to the loud sound of drilling ! We complained and they did nothing !the breakfast is average. I had to lay my own table whilst watched by 5 members of the restaurant staff standing by.

The pool is nice and the location is good !

If you are thinking of this place have a look around at somewhere less overpriced !

Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2014

Dear Ojgreer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us, While it’s great that you appreciated the room, the bed, the pool and location of the hotel but it was disheartening to read that you were let down by some points on the period you stayed.

Regarding the drilling sound in early morning around 7 am you had raised, it was the singing sound from (Dog-day)-Cicada that leaving on the tree around the resort, particular by the hill side around the pool it’s a lot of them. It always singing once starts the day-light around 6.30 am and the meaning of male cicadas singing is to attract to female.

I had noted on the service at the breakfast which I will follow up on this point by myself and I am so sorry for information on tea & coffee facilities which all of our room provide with complimentary tea & coffee.

We are very focused on the satisfaction of all of our guests and are always very happy to receive constructive and factual feedback to help us maintain and develop our standard. While I know we didn’t manage to impress on this occasion I do hope we may have the opportunity to serve you better should you decide to visit us again.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

The best thing for Vogue was the location, extremely convenient. When you stepped out the hotel, turned left you had choices of food, lounge and massage; you turned right you had choices of food: McDonald, Starbucks, Subway, Thai food, 7 11,shops for shopping, massage, beach.
We stayed at 3rd floor of deluxe room and we got to walk up to reach our room, good exercise. The room size was not huge just normal but it was clean. They provided rattan beach bag with beach towel. The breakfast was alright with enough choices. The pool was nice and enjoyed to swim. All staff were friendly but few of them were not well in english, especially the night duty staff at receiption counter.
Just opposite the hotel, there were 2 restaurants for thai food, which were Aree Baba (price is reasable and good food) and Luck Yim (price is cheap and food delicious).
We will come again, Vogue.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Chee Ken C
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Dear Chee Ken C,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa and Thank you very much for reply and great to see how you enjoyed many things in the Resort; the room, the breakfast, the pool, the friendliness of staff team member and particular the location of the hotel is well received.

While I thank you for praising our service overall, our young, growing team is certainly still striving to achieve our full potential and it is feedback such as your which assists us to target areas to improve.

Thank again for all your comments which I have noted on some of our staff English speaking abilities and I do hope you will contact me personally to arrange your return to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang.

Reviewed 23 April 2014 via mobile

Wow...the best hotel...with excelence staff. Wifi make the connectivity with other world made easy.A lot of shop near by and a lot of food to choice with great price...totaly value for money. ...will go again...sure..
Savadikap...

1  Thank Siva P

Dear Siva P,

On behalf of the team we are thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and the team so happy you had a wonderful stay with us and that we were able to exceed your expectation.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.