Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Free Internet
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
1,307 results
All reviewsposter bedgrand deluxe roomno liftpool barbeach bagour honeymoonthe main streetstayed here for nightsshort walk to the beachnice balconymassage parloursbreakfast spreadphi phigreat resortkrabi airportgreat poollow season
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here for 3 days 2 nights with my husband. We stayed at Premier Room located at fourth floor climbing up by stairs still okay to me since we enjoy the awesome nature view surround us. Overall the room are amazing even though few equipment sort of broken or stuck such as balcony sliding door and shower door which still small matter to me. The view, environment and the staff are splendid. The hotel near to halal food restaurant which really convenient to me. The hotel quite far from the beach but still acceptable. Will we come back and stay at Vogue Resort & Spa? Yes, definitely. Thank You Vogue Resort & Spa for the very good services from you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rose Zahalila A
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Rose Zahalila A,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review and I am genuinely pleased to read that you had such enjoyable and memorable stay with us. It is great that you appreciated not only your room, the view form Grand Deluxe’ s balcony, the friendliness staff service and in particular the location of the hotel is well received and I had shared your comments with the team.

I have noted on the room maintenance that you pointed and I will sure to follow up and improving this area by myself. I would personally agree that Ao Nang with this it’s collection of restaurant, Halal food and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

I hope to see you back again at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next trip.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This august we will going back for the third time to Vogue! I'm looking forward to it! If this time is just as good as the last 2 times we will have a great stay!
We stayed with our two daughters and we all had a great time!
Fam Wijfjes

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Bianca W
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Bianca W,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay. Yes, we always excite and happy to welcome guest back and stay with us again.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we looking forward to see you and family on this coming August.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Our first instinct in booking a room in Krabi's Ao Nang area was to locate close to the beach. A Thai friend advised us, however, that since the beach is a bit of a letdown, further away was recommended. My Thai wife decided on the more upscale Vogue Resort & Spa. I'm glad she did.

The resort is nestled high against a hillside facing a limestone cliff and with an ocean view. The beach is still accessible with an 8-10 minute walk, and there are banks, restaurants, 7-Eleven's, MacDonalds, and Subway within an easy stroll. Traffic was light at all hours in May.

The large, central pool area is lovely, quiet, and surrounded by tropical gardens, lower-level rooms, and a higher 4-story unit known as the Grand Deluxe rooms, which is what we booked.

Check-in was quick, with bellboys hefting our bags and leading us by a circuitous route to our building, and then up three floors of steps to our room. All rooms in this unit face the colorful limestone cliff across the valley, as well as the sea with various odd-shaped islands visible.

Our room was well appointed, clean, quiet, with a Thai style of woodwork throughout. The four-poster bed was large and extremely comfortable. A big 1.75m circular bathtub with surrounding tile/stone platform separated the room itself from the sink/toilet/shower area. Plenty of hot water was always available to enjoy it. All amenities were as advertised, and we appreciated the fluffy bathrobes, sandals, pool bag with extra towels, room safe, hot water maker, et al.

I will withhold a full 5 stars only because of our struggle with the 5-6 button wall-mounted, digital aircon control which seemed to have a mind of its own. Despite setting it to 25-deg, it would reset immediately to 23 or 28. I could find no instructions in the room service folder, and in the end asked the maid to adjust it to a cool setting. After that, we left it alone and slept comfortably.

The presence of the large tub required a design adjustment whereby the wall panels did not quite line up to allow a door between the toilet/shower stall and the outer sink area. There is a modesty curtain across the toilet stall entrance, and this might disturb room partners whose relationship is not as close as ours -- so to speak. A folding screen panel might be an alternative.

We enjoyed relaxing at the table on the balcony while taking in the view early mornings and evenings.

Yes, the stairway up is a bit strenuous, but it did not bother this 73-year-old, and the manager assures us that a lift will be installed. My wife kept pointing out the gym on the first floor, but my climb was exercise enough.

A free breakfast buffet is available which will satisfy both Thai and foreign tastes. Plenty to eat: eggs any style, fruits, cereals, yogurt, juices. Guests may also eat just beyond the breakfast area at tables in the gardens.

All staff members attempted to greet me in English to various degrees and to ask if everything was ok. When I replied in Thai, their warm charm and smiles always surfaced. Even a few words in Thai will suffice.

The excellent service staff attitude is due to Mr. Phusit, the resort manager, who has a very hands-on management style. He was to be found everywhere at all hours. We decided to eat the first night at the attached Wine-V Bistro & Bar. Toward the end of a delicious seafood meal, a gentleman approached to offer more drinks and began to remove our plates. In reply to his question about the meal, I replied that next time we would try the manager's favorite dish (see other comments), and my wife whispered that I was talking to Mr. Phusit himself!

At checkout, when Mr. Phusit hurried forward to take my bag, I protested out of respect. He insisted and softly said that the staff know they are out of a job if he is faster in service than they...

I would recommend booking island tours through the resort. The 4-island tour rate is perhaps slightly more than the street prices, but the resort deals only with the biggest operator in Ao Nang, and their service and passenger care is the best. This was apparent throughout the day, but especially during the lunch hour at an island, when our speedboat was the only one of 15 or so boats to handout beach mats. The other visitors looked about warily for tree stumps or rocks to sit on while eating their box lunches.

The resort invited us to take along the room's pool bag, sandals, and towels during the island tour. A nice touch.

As well, the resort's airport taxi service is only $6 more than the standard price on the street or at the airport. A full-sized aircon resort van is used for the 30-min trip, even for two people. The 800-baht price is per vehicle, not per person. Booking ahead at reception may avoid conflicts.

We thank Mr. Phusit and his staff for an enjoyable stay. We look very much forward to repeating our visit in the future...

Room Tip: Only the higher Grand Deluxe rooms have an ocean view, I believe. Lower-level rooms facing the lovely gardens and pool are less sunny.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank DaveUdon
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

Dear Khun David & Khun Oi,

First of all, thank you for your amazing comment about your recent stay with us!

On behalf of team we Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review and I am genuinely pleased to meet you and discuss many things about the resort and also delighted to read that you had such enjoyable and memorable stay with us.

It is great that you appreciated not only Thai style of woodwork room, the view from Grand Deluxe’ s balcony, The Bathtub in the middle of the room, the pool, the breakfast, the location of the hotel and in particular the friendly staff service from our team member is well received and I had shared your kind word with the team.

I am also particular pleased that you also took the time to eat in our dinner restaurant, Wine V Bar & Bistro. Next time you visit make sure to try the ‘Pad Thai Rock Lobster’ (Fried noodles with rock lobster) which is one of my personal favorite.

I am pleased that overall you had an enjoyable stay, Please stay in touch when you are planning your next year visit, I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements.

Vogue Resort & Spa Team

Reviewed 6 May 2014

just back from a 2 night stay in the vogue hotel and I must say it is one of the most beautiful & romantic rooms I have ever stayed in. Our room was very large, with a 4 poster bed with beautiful drapes, a large bathtub in the bathroom with blinds that can be pulled up so you can see into the bedroom. good aircon & well stocked mini bar here, and free english-speaking movie channels! there is no lift in the hotel, and quite a few steps but this didnt bother us. The hotel is surrounded by trees & foilage which makes it feel quite cosy, the pool is gorgeous and we spent a good lot of time there. The marguerita cocktails in the pool bar were delicious!
very clean hotel & also the breakfasts were delicious with a huge variety to choose from.
hotel's location is excellent, and on the main street and near to lots of shops, restaurants & bars as well as a min stroll to the beach. I would highly recommend this hotel, and only wish I could have stayed there longer!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank europeangirl
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2014

Dear europeangirl,

On behalf of Vogue Resort & Spa we are thank you very much for sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. It’s always great to know when we get things right and I am delighted to see you enjoyed it so much and made highly recommend our hotel to anyone.

Yes, the Grand Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which is perfected for couple with a great view from balcony.

Needless to say we always excite to have repeat guests back to our Resort and I am particularly excite to see your review was so positive and thank again for sharing your comment and look forward to welcome your back soon.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

We stayed 3 nights in the Deluxe Suite with the bath tub. Our room had a balcony and table outside which was great especially with the view of the mountain. The rooms were OK however it is quite dated the bath tub was very nice however the shower was small and old. The toilet does not have a door rather just a curtain so privacy can be a concern for new romantics. As mentioned before there are many stairs to get to our room which can be a bit tiresome after a long day. Mosquitoes were a bit of a problem during our stay even after we asked the hotel to spray the room while we were out we recommend people wear insect repellant while sleeping.

The room also provided umbrellas and a carry bag/basket for day trips which I thought was fantastic and very useful.
Location was also great about 5 mins to beach (too bad the beach was not very clean) and restaurants and bars. Pool was nicely maintained.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bobbinbrisco

Dear bobbinbrisco,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review and I am genuinely pleased to read that you had such enjoyable and memorable stay with us. It is great that you appreciated not only your room and the view from Grand Deluxe’ s balcony, The Bathtub in the middle of the room and in particular the location of the hotel is well received and I will be sure to share your comments with the team.

I have noted on the mosquitoes in the evening and I will be make sure the hotel pest control standard is on top through raining season. Regarding the step, the resort is located on a hillside and yes, we do not have any elevator in the resort at the moment. So for those who prefer the view, rather than access, I would recommend the Grand Deluxe Rooms at the top of our hillside. If guest prefer no step, we have rooms located in the Superior Room category without a single step to enter the room. I also delighted to inform that we have plan in place to build the elevator for the Hillside building and once in place I will share in Resort Facebook.

I hope to see you back again soon at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next visit.