“Best Property!”

Ranked #17 of 110 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Beautiful property with all the facilities required, the staff is helpful but language can be a barrier. Haven't tried the food at the resort but its very well located. My girlfriends and I had the best breakfast across the resort. All in all good, comfortable and enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2014

Dear Ruhi_Gupta,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you and your girlfriends had a wonderful stay. Yes, I am agree that Ao Nang with this its collection of restaurant, bar and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we look forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed at Vogue for 3 days in late May/early June.

The positives; very quiet rooms ie couldn't hear people in adjacent rooms, the pool and gardens are gorgeous, clean and felt safe. The gym was also good for me with aircon, 3 exercise machines, a decent selection of dumbbells and an adjustable bench. It is also in a prime location- awesome eats just minutes away and the beach is a 5 minute stroll. Local bus also stops on opposite side of the road.

I thought my deluxe room was initially a bit ordinary but it does have a rustic charm. There was mould in the bathroom grout though. Also whilst they provide a lovely beach bag, beach towels, hair dryer and jumbo umbrellas- no iron!! Mini bar seemed very reasonably priced.
The buffet breakfast was okay and there was a large selection. However even though I was there at 6.30am the prepared food wasn't very hot and the coffee was ordinary.

The service seemed fine and the majority of staff offered smiles and hellos.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Avon369
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2014

Dear Avon369,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy you had a wonderful stay. We are pleased that you liked the room, the Pool, the Breakfast, the gym, the location of the resort and particular the friendliness of the staff service is well received and I had shared to all of my team.

I have noted on the mold in the bathroom grouting and the cool food during the breakfast, I will be sure to look on those points in detail and improving.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

We just married in early of May 2014 and came here on the 2nd week. We stayed in Grand Deluxe Room.
The hotel is very nice but our honeymoon a little disappointed because of the housekeeper not do their work very well. I said this because when we enter the room, we found a men underwear hanging inside the toilet and I threw into the trash bin.

And for the worst experienced, we suspect they steal my wife's expensive sunglass, which is my wedding gift to her. When we on our way back to the airport, we noticed we left the item inside the room. We are really sure because we never ever bring the sunglass outside from the room and the last place we saw the item was in the cupboard. When we called hotel to check they informed housekeeper didn't found it.

But thank to hotel because they triple checked for us,look at the pool area ( i already informed them we never ever bring it out from the room) and replying our email but unfortunately they still cannot find it.

We suspect the housekeeper is being dishonest. My wife really upset and bad mood for whole day even we already arrived at Malaysia.

"One rotten apple spoils the whole barrel"

Pro: Strategic location, affordable price, nice view from the room.
Cons: Room a little bit smelly because of the spa tub outside the toilet (beside bed) which is nice but water will splash out and create odour.

Kindly provide free scented candle, automatic perfume spray in the room and mop the room's floor regularly.

Room Tip: -Choose Grand Deluxe if u prefer for romantic, quite and nice view. -Bring scented candle and light...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank pakyaa
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2014

Dear pakyaa,

I would like to start off by sincerely apologising for your recent stay with us. While it’s great that you appreciated our location, the view from Grand deluxe, it was disheartening to read that you were let down by missing sunglass.

Regarding your missing incident by calling from the airport on the way back and informed that you had left in the room. The team had inspected and checked all area includ Pool and Public area but unable to fine it. We understand that this is of great sentimental value and I am saddened by the insensitivity shown towards you. Even though we advise that valuables are stored in the in-room safes provided, for this I am extremely sorry.

We are very focused on the satisfaction of all of our guests and are always very happy to receive constructive and factual feedback to help us maintain and develop our standard. While I know we didn’t manage to impress on this occasion I do hope we may have the opportunity to serve you better should you decide to visit us again.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Beautiful place, value for money. friendly staff..vegetarian food options...just one advice.if you have an early morning checkout..book ur taxi in advance..we could not get one as the guy behind the counter was too slow and sleepy in the morning. he ewvn tried chraging us for 3 rooms instead of two,..so OTHER than that it was awesome experience!! just 5 mins walk from the beach!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank RidhiBansal
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2014

Dear RidhiBansal,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your recent stay and your constructive review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed with the location of the hotel, the breakfast and particular the friendly service from our team member is well received and I had shared you kind word with my the team.

I am sincerely sorry that our Night reception could not response on taxi service in early morning as your expected which I had briefed to my front office manager on improving of this issues and I will personally follow this up in detail.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Vogue Resort & Spa Team

Reviewed 27 May 2014

We had booked a premium room (the newly renovated) but on arrival got one of the older rooms. We did get a suite instead of a standard room though so we accepted it..... until.... at about 10 P.M. the bar across the street starts playing live music and continued to do so until long after midnight. With a 1 year old baby we were not too happy. It was insanely loud, I used my smartphone and measured 65 dB by the bed. Completely unacceptable and to put a family with a child in the room absolutely closest to the live music is crazy.

Next day, after complaining, we got a new room in the back of the hotel and all is well. Make sure to say no if you get a room in the building facing the street and make sure you get the room you paid for.

Besides that the hotel is nice. Great pool and friendly staff. Good location. Their restaurant, Wine V, is amazing.

Room Tip: Avoid the building facing the street, old rooms and extremely noisey. The ones in the back are very...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Klistrian
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear Klistrian,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write about your stay and the constructive review on last January. I am glad that you enjoyed with the Grand Deluxe Room, The Pool, the friendly staff service and particular the Location of the resort is well received.

Please accept my apologies on loud live band music from The Bar across the road on your 1st night. In regard to this point now there have no more bar as the Bar has moved out since April 01, 2014.

Reviewed 15 May 2014 via mobile

I've stayed here for 3 days 2 nights with my husband. We stayed at Premier Room located at fourth floor climbing up by stairs still okay to me since we enjoy the awesome nature view surround us. Overall the room are amazing even though few equipment sort of broken or stuck such as balcony sliding door and shower door which still small matter to me. The view, environment and the staff are splendid. The hotel near to halal food restaurant which really convenient to me. The hotel quite far from the beach but still acceptable. Will we come back and stay at Vogue Resort & Spa? Yes, definitely. Thank You Vogue Resort & Spa for the very good services from you.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Rose Zahalila A
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2014

Dear Rose Zahalila A,

Thank you for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review and I am genuinely pleased to read that you had such enjoyable and memorable stay with us. It is great that you appreciated not only your room, the view form Grand Deluxe’ s balcony, the friendliness staff service and in particular the location of the hotel is well received and I had shared your comments with the team.

I have noted on the room maintenance that you pointed and I will sure to follow up and improving this area by myself. I would personally agree that Ao Nang with this it’s collection of restaurant, Halal food and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

I hope to see you back again at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next trip.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

This august we will going back for the third time to Vogue! I'm looking forward to it! If this time is just as good as the last 2 times we will have a great stay!
We stayed with our two daughters and we all had a great time!
Fam Wijfjes

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Bianca W
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Bianca W,

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of the resort and on behalf of the team we are so happy that you had a wonderful stay. Yes, we always excite and happy to welcome guest back and stay with us again.

Our team work hard to ensure everyone is happy and glad we were able to meet all you need and thank you for the review again and we looking forward to see you and family on this coming August.