“Excellent location.. Good Services” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

and 1 more site!
Ranked #9 of 106 Hotels in Ao Nang
Mumbai
“Excellent location.. Good Services”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

Its situated at one of the best location in Ao Nang Krabi. 5 mins walk to main Ao Nang beach. Hotel staffs are quite friendly. Treated us well and helped wherever they could. We booked a standard room with sea-view, it was quite spacious, neat and clean. We enjoyed the breakfast very much, it was an elaborated menu. Only one de-merit of this hotel is unavailability of lifts. But that helps in making u fit.. so thats the positive take-out. :)
Overall nice hotel and recommended...

Room Tip: Take Sea-View rooms.
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 8 July 2014
Dear Amit S,

Thank you very much for sharing your thought about your recent stay with us. I am delight to see that you enjoyed the room, the cleanliness of the room, the breakfast, the location of the resort and particular the friendly service from our team member is well received and I had shared your kind word with my team.

Again thank for your kind word regarding the service you’re received from our staff team member. We pride ourselves on superior customer service and I am glad to see that the team member went above and beyond to make you had a great stay.

Hopefully we can welcome you back soon and impress once again.

Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (234)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Hebrew first
  • Thai first
Halifax, United Kingdom
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

To say that this hotel is a 4 star hotel and that we had been backpacking for 5 months around Asia and had stayed in some amazing hotels around 3 star i was pretty disappointed, the hotel is clean and in a nice setting but that is it! The rooms are pretty dated however they are nice and spacious, the balcony looked on to a garden, which didn't look attended too. The pool was nice. The food was pretty over priced and you had to wait for ages. We booked in to another 4* hotel and it was by far a better choice!! Also the room wasn't available when we arrived, they asked us to return in 2hours, then we was asked if we could return in anther 2 hours after that, it was now 3pm before we was given our room. Over all not a great stay.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Tanya M,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay and your constructive review with us. I am glad that you enjoyed with the Pool, the cleanliness and in particular the location of resort is well received.

I am sincerely sorry that you stay with us fell rather short of your expectations, although I do appreciate your feedback about an issue with the check-in time as the resort completed full on your walk-in date. I had spoken to my room division management team on making sure that the room always available for walking guest through this time of the year.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

Vogue Resort & Spa Team
Port Stephens, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

I booked a Grand Deluxe Room on a high floor the night before we arrived on their internet site. When we arrived the next day our 4th floor, pool view room was ready & check in was quick. We were taken to our very romantic, beautiful room with wonderful views of the cliffs & down to Ao Nang beach. We spent alot of time on our balcony enjoying the views. The resort was beautiful with a great pool area & the pool bar was operational during low season. A word of warning there are alot of stairs if you chose a high floor, grand deluxe room!! There were other room options available for the less energetic.

Breakfast was an absolute feast each morning & the staff were quick to offer tea/coffee & were all very friendly & pleasant. We meet 2 of the managers while at breakfast as they mingled with guests & helped staff clear dishes. This was good to see the interaction of the managers with the staff. Reception staff were also helpful with directions & day trips.

The resort was only a short walk to the beach with many shops, bars/restaurants, tourist booths along the way. Do try the Wine V Bar next to the resort (owned by the resort) as we did on our last night in Ao Nang. We had walked past it for 3 days thinking it looked to flash & expensive for our holiday budget, we were so wrong! The best meal & service we have had in all our travels in Thailand over the years (a seperate reveiw to follow).

Thank you Vouge Resort & Spa for a wonderful stay.

Room Tip: Grand Deluxe rooms on a high floor require alot of stairs
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Bintang_Girl
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Dear Bintang_Girl,

On behalf of the team we thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your recent stay with us and so happy that you had a great stay. I have shared your kind words with my team and they were overjoyed in knowing they contributed to a successful holiday.

I am so pleased that you took a dinner in Wine V Bar & Bistro “Chill out & Dine” Wine V Bar & Bistro introduces a contemporary venue to enjoy cocktails, lite bites and Thai and international favorites. Guests will revel at the open-kitchen where they can observe the chef at work, whilst the casual outdoor seating creates the perfect spot for friends to come together and chill-out with a wide selection of old and new world wines and creative cocktails.

Regarding the step, the resort is located on a hillside and yes, we do not have any elevator in the resort at the moment. So for those who prefer the view, rather than access, I would recommend the Grand Deluxe Rooms at the top of our hillside. If guest prefer no step, we have rooms located in the Superior Room category without a single step to enter the room. I also delighted to inform that we have been building the elevator for the Hillside building and once in place I will share in Resort Facebook.

Thank you again for submitting this particular review and I delighted to see that you found so many areas of the resort your liking. I certainly hope it won’t be the last time we welcome you back.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

I've stayed there for 10 days before I flew to Bangkok. The location was beautiful especially I've went to four islands in boat was amazing view. Loving the beach and the water are so warm like a bath. All the fishes was beautiful colours. Sunbathing was beautiful. Food and drinks are very cheap. Beautiful surrounding. Gorgeous beaches. I would go different places in Thailand around 2017 for defo!! Can't wait to go back again. Beautiful hot weather 36 degree in April amazing season!!!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 28 June 2014
Dear Joanne H,

Greeting from Vogue Resort & Spa and Thank you very much for reply about your stayed on April and great to see how you enjoyed many things in the Resort and plan to return back to Ao Nang and Thailand.

While I thank you for praising our service overall, our young, growing team is certainly still striving to achieve our full potential and it is feedback such as yours which assists us to target areas to improve. I would personally agree that Ao Nang with this its collection of restaurant, bar and shopping, is a fun experience and very conveniences for connecting to Island and Inland excursion.

Thank again for all your comments and I do hope you will contact me personally to arrange your return to Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang.

London, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

We had a lovely stay at the vogue resort, we were greeted by a cold drink and shown to our room which was nice and spacious with a great view of the sea and cliffs. Sadly our neighbours were very noisy and woke us up a few times but the reception staff were very helpful and moved us to a room on the top floor at the end of the building the next morning.
Pool area vey nice with lots of sun beds and big swimming pool.
Breakfast had a good selection and had a few different things each day which was nice, you can also get omelettes and eggs done how you like. Staff were friendly especially Sripang who was funny. He also worked at the wine v bar and bistro next door (part of the hotel) which was really nice and worth a visit. The hotel has lots of shops and food places nearby and is about 5-10 mins from the beach. Also local shop and McDonald's very close!

Room Tip: One facing out to the sea is best! And try and get one without an adjoining door to the next room as...
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Harrie90,

On behalf of the Vogue Resort & Spa team we thank you very much for your detailed review and so happy that you had a great stay. I had passed your kind word to Khun Sepang regarding his outstanding service and he excited that you enjoying what he had done. Khun Sepang has been working with us for over 8 year and he always happy to make sure all of our guest has enjoy the stay particularly on the F&B service and he is one of my Star.

I am also particular pleased that you also took the time to eat in our dinner restaurant, Wine V Bar & Bistro. Next time you visit make sure to try the ‘Pad Thai Rock Lobster’ (Fried noodles with rock lobster) which is one of my personal favorite.

I would personally agree that Ao Nang with this its collection of restaurant, bar and shopping, is a fun experience only few minutes’ walk away from the resort.

I hope to see you back again at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, please stay in touch and let me know if there is ever anything I should assist on arrangement of your next trip.

Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We are a couple who stayed in Vogue resort for about 4 days. It is a pretty nice place with good scenery of the Ao nang beach and cliff (if you stand at the balcony). The room was relatively clean when we first stepped in and also, after they made up our room. Bedsheets and towels were neat and clean. However once we took off our shoes, the floor was dusty and our feet was coated with dust --> grey!

The flaws are put simply in 3 points;
1. Breakfast was quite cold. The food needs to be heated up more. Also, more detailed check needs to be done on the salad bar. I ate a rotten cherry tomato. (I believe this point can be rectified)

2. The staff at the reception was not very friendly and when we asked for more help, beyond the usual explanations about the place, we were not well-supported by them. For e.g. when we asked the receptionist to call for a tuktuk to another place, they arranged a 200 baht deal. It was only when I exclaimed that it was a really short distance (800metres) and not worth 200b, that they went out to flag a tuktuk driver who only charged 80baht. (This point can be rectified too.. tourists perceive hotels as a home-away-from-home; if the hotel cannot support them in terms of giving suggestions etc, how are they going to have a pleasant experience in the place?)

3. It would be good if there are lifts. It was a climb up and down four levels to reach our room daily. Certainly, it wouldn't be pleasant for the young and old.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Esther T
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Esther T,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share such a detailed and positive review and I am genuinely pleased to read that you and your partner had such enjoyable stay with us. It is great that you appreciated not only your room, the view from Grand Deluxe’ s balcony and in particular the location of the resort is well received and I had shared your comments with the team.

I have noted on the breakfast food temperature and particularly the Tuk-Tuk information you had given from one of our reception team, I will be sure to look into detail and improving on those point. Regarding the step, the resort is located on a hillside, and yes, we do not have any elevator in the resort at the moment. So for those who prefer the view, rather that access, I would recommend the Grand Deluxe Rooms at the top of our hillside. If guest prefer no step, we have rooms located in the Superior Room category without a single step to enter the room and I delighted to inform that have been working on installing the elevator for the Hillside building, once in place I will be sure to share in Hotel Facebook.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014

My husband and I was in this hotel recently room 4304 from 6th June to 9th June for our anniversary gateaway. Our room were upgraded to the 4th floor with a superb view from the room. I do admit that its not easy to go up and down the 4th floor, but the view is priceless. Room conditions are okay,well cleaned, with the big bathtub in the middle of the room. They make up our room everyday during our stay.The staff are nice and friendly especially the night staff at the reception. Breakfast is okay for us, as we only eat halal food, they do informed which is halal and which is not. My husband love to eat our breakfast the garden. Location of the hotel is the best....everything is just perfect. Mr. Phusit, the resort manager is very friendly, making everything perfect for us.Oh thank you to the morning staff who carried our heavy bags down for our checkout.We had a lovely experience in Krabi, and we will surely come and visit again.

1 Thank azurina
VogueResortNSpa, Manager at Vogue Resort & Spa Ao Nang, responded to this review, 23 June 2014
Dear azurina,

First of all, thank you for sharing your amazing comment about your recent stay at our Resort.

I am pleased that overall you had enjoyable your anniversary with us. In particular your feedback with regard the friendliness of the staff, big lovely bathtubs, the breakfast and particular the view from Grand Deluxe room’s balcony is well received and I had shared your kind comment with the team.

Yes, the Grand Deluxe Rooms offer an ambience of luxury and romance with their oversized tubs, separate showers, and large four-poster bed which is perfected for honeymoon couple and a great view from balcony.

I am particularly excited to see your reaction was positive and please stay in touch when you are planning your next visit, I do hope you will contact us directly so that we can assist to make arrangements.

Vogue Resort & Spa Team