See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I was glad to have a vacation at this resort.I met a lot of good.Front desk staff are on hand to help.The smiling, greeting me every time.The hotel is old but clean rooms are available.The only thing I do not like food that is pretty expensive.But The food here is very delicious.Also, I like to relax by the pool in the back room.I thank the staff on hand to help.I like it quiet and not busy. I hope that next year I will be back to stay at this resort again with my family.

1  Thank BaneySweden
Reviewed 14 September 2012

The Krabi Success Beach Resort was a very nice place to stay, good room and a very friendly staff. After problems with our bathroom, the staff immediatly offered a very nice new room. The resort is located close to Ao Nang, a nice small beach town with plenty possibilities for day trips. The resort comes witha very nice pool area. However, laying on the beach is a bit difficult, as there was hardly any beach (in september).

1  Thank RP710
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Krabi Success Beach Resort is definitely a worthwhile place to stay on your visit to Krabi. Set a little way from the main strip but easily accesable via tuk tuk or on foot. This resort is set out beautifully and the rooms are immaculate. The most impressive part of the hotel is the wonderful staff, who will go out of their way to make your stay as comfortable and enjoyable as possible. A great way to start our holiday! Kob kun ka!

Room Tip: Superior room- excellent!
4  Thank Hayley H
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I stay at Success beach resort 1 week on Aug 2012 . I like staff at lobby they help full everyting.
When we go out to center the reception call taxi (Tuk Tuk ). We have trip to islands the staff call to check the pick up , nice. And I like the pool at the resot ,have small pool for child. Some time we go to the beach ,not far from resort 5 min. If we have long holiday we go black to Success beach resort again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank krabi_11
Reviewed 28 August 2012

I can say about it? everything are good things!
the place is spectacular! both hotel impresses both big and so nice and the place where top spot within walking distance of the busy Ao Nang and the tranquility of the nearby national park Nopharat Thara! everything a ride with the best view of the bay with its islands krabi dominating the horizon!
and if you add to all this the friendliness and courtesy of staff, always willing to help where needed, especially because Rewadee made ​​us feel at home despite the language difficulty we had!
definitely going to recommend it to anyone who wants to feel appreciated and want to hit, in a place where the wrong hotel can not enjoy the holidays as it deserves.
Rewadee thank you very much and hope to see you again and good luck.
a big hug.