“Best Pizza in Town”

Spaghetti House
Ranked #44 of 304 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian food, Italian management. Pizza, pasta and homemade pasta, steak, tiramisu, panna cotta, wine and beer selection.
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A nice little place, 150 m up the road from Mc Donald and up the stairs. Good service. Good Italian food. Fair prices. The owners are a Italian cook and his Thai wife. You do not have to wait very long for the food, Worth a visit.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

I and my wife visited Spaghetti House on a very rainy day. We were warmly welcomed by the staff, given a towel to dry off some of the water that dripping from us.
They had real German Weissbier which was a great plus for me.
We had a bruschetta with mozzarella cheese, they were lovely - crispy, a whiff of garlic.
For main course we had a Penne Bolognese and a Penne Pollo. They both had that real italian taste that you only find in restaurants where a real Italian is the chef. Delicious.
We finished with a Tiramisu and an espresso. The Tiramisu was good, perfect texture, delicious. I personally like a bit more espresso taste and some Marsala in it, but this Tiramisu is probably the original recipe so no wine in it.
My rating of Excellent is based on the dishes we had, and the cheerful and kind staff. That the dishes were completely void of any Thai influence, so if you closed your eyes you could very well think you were in an original Italian restaurant somewhere in Europe.

1  Thank sebofo
Reviewed 21 May 2014

As the name says spaghetti, its really nice place if you like pasta as that's the specialty of this restaurant. Try pastas with red sauce as they are better instead of green and white sauce. Try their specialties but only with the red sauce.

Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Go here if you want real Italian food! The owner and cook is an Italian guy. His spaghetti bolognese is delicious and the pizza's are thin and crispy. Friendly & efficient service, reasonable prices.

1  Thank Selma H
Reviewed 17 April 2014 via mobile

The kids wanted pasta so we took a Tuk Tuk from our hotel (mercure) and stopped at McD's. Spaghetti house is just a few mins walk. Restaurant was quiet but waitress was friendly and efficient. The pizza was very average but the pasta (cooked by an Italian) was delicious. Perfect al dente pasta. My seafood pasta was super tasty. The creamy sauce had green pesto mixed in - my son gave it 10/10. Nice chilli oil too. All very reasonable. 900bt for 4 mains, 3 soft drinks, a beer and garlic bread. I would say the pasta is better than anything I've had before in Europe - have paid over £12 for the same seafood pasta in the UK but this one was far tastier. Don't expect fine dining but this is a reliable little restaurant.