“good food, great price. but got to have some patience”
Review of Kao Tom Por Peang

Kao Tom Por Peang
Ranked #83 of 270 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Stockholm, Sweden
“good food, great price. but got to have some patience”
Reviewed 23 August 2014

this restaurant is located on mainland, in ao nang center. pretty hard to find (poorly advertised) but offers tasty dishes at the lowest prices we found on this trip. On busier nights you may be looking at 20-30-40 minutes wait after ordering

Visited August 2014
1 Thank SA_Stockholm

• Thai first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Good Thai Food”
Reviewed 16 August 2014 via mobile

I went here one evening because it was very busy with lots of Thai people there, I always think that is a good endorsement.

Service did take a while as they were rushed off their feet but when my food arrived it was big portions and big flavours. The cost was very reasonable too!

I'd definitely go again.

1 Thank BringBackBuck8
Bradford, England, United Kingdom
“Best thai food”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 via mobile

We stayed in ao nang for 6 nights and ate here twice. We wish we has eaten here more times. It was the best thai food we have eaten here. The place is basic, really a street cafe but completely authentic with great food at amazing prices and lovely staff. They even let us take our own beer in to drink with our meals. The menu is extensive and particularly good for seafood and the Kau pad rice is fantastic. We would highly recommend this place for fabulous food at unbelievable prices.

Tokyo
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 8 August 2014

I had high hopes based on all the rave reviews on TripAdvisor. Maybe I just went on an off night, but my food was OK at best. The broth of my noodle soup was only average, the noodles had no flavor and the pork was dry and tough. True, the prices were low...but I couldn't help but feel disappointed that I had gone there. Service was not particularly friendly either, and there was very loud construction going on right next door (the noise didn't start until after I had already ordered my food). Just thought I should add my experience to the mix so people can make an informed decision.

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank mlanck
“A menu with a vast selection of traditional Thai foods.”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A simple open air restaurant with a vast menu. I really liked the selection of traditional dishes available and sampled a fair few of them too! Delicious!
I ordered a spicy sauce (Nam Bla Prik) on the side to the surprise of the staff who revealed that even when foreigners order spicy dishes that tend to tone them down to prevent complaints. So if you life it hot, order your spicy sauces on the side too so you can add to taste.

Visited July 2014