“Friendly”

Ranked #49 of 283 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$13 - US$23
Cuisines: French, Steakhouse, Swiss, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Wanna’s Place Restaurant located direct at the beachfront of ao nang with breathtaking view to the andaman seaproviding varieties of Thai and Swiss dishes.SPECIAL"STEAK ON HOT STONE"
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Good food and a nice setting,always smiling and friendly, plenty of room if you have Children in a buggy,

There are newer reviews for Wanna's Place

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Never have a steak because I like it with just no blood so I either get it tough or raw so this gave me the control of how the steak was cooked. Lovely tender piece of meat. Would definately recommend. 1900 for two steaks and 2 glasses of wine

Reviewed 9 April 2014

generous portions, rather fast cooked

a bit pricy but setting is setting

Delicious meals, great choice of Thai and European food.

I ordered prawns in tamarind sauce - it was splendid ( not spicy)

Reviewed 26 March 2014

We walk past this steakhouse during night and it was crowded, looking over the food that those customers were eating look good, so we decided to come back the next day for lunch.

I ordered steak, grilled chicken and sausages. They also served salads as side. The steak was served in hot stone and was still sizzling in front of my face!

The food is so delicious and I can say it's the best food I had in Krabi. Although the price is lightly higher compare to other restaurant, I still think it's worth it!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We enjoyed a nice dinner at this lovely place. The atmosphere is nice and the table setting allows for private talking, without the people from next table sitting too close.

The food is very good and presented nicely. We both had a filet steak served on the hot stone, which we can only recommend. Also the starters and dessert were delicious and came in big portions.

The only small thing which needs improvement is the staff, yes they are friendly and knowledgable, but lack a bit the service attitude. We had to refill our drink glasses ourself. To order more drinks or cleaning up the table we had to call them each and every time, they never approached us directly. The restaurant was just about half-full at the time we ate there. On the positive side, the chef approached every table to double-check everything was fine.

All over a good expierence for a fair price. If they can improve the service, it will be a 5 star rating soon,