iRest
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsdorm roomshared bathroomthe toilet bowlthe main roadour night stayao nang beachper nightstar hotelshort walkhostelfacilitiesbalconythailandkrabibahtbathtublobby
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed 3 nights here as a couple, and took a private room with double bed.
To our surprise, no lift to the 3rd floor (4 flights of long stairs), and the balcony door DOES NOT LOCK. So basically, anyone can come in to the room. (no safety box in the room).

We requested the balcony door to be fixed, and the receptionist told us that if we didn't like it, we can leave. After some hesitation on our part, a man told us that he will bring someone to fix it, but no one came during our stay.

Of course during check-in, it was a big hassle to pay with credit card.

Overall our experience was very bad, and would not recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 February 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights. The place is modern. And the dorm rooms are spacey, and clean. The staff are friendly and the place has a nice vibe. Only 5-10 from the main walk way, where they are shops and restaurants. Worth staying here if your a traveler and on a budget.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here as a group of 3 girls, we had just come from a hotel that was more expensive but iRest was much better due to the location, clean facilities & price.
Lots of nice restaurants just outside the hotel, 5min walk to the beach, & friendly helpful staff.
I

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I stayed there almost for a week. Nice place to stay and a budget choice. With a group of friends it was like "a cheap mans hotel". The facility was clean and rather new. Staff was very flexible as I booked myself extra nights and also booked one night one day in advance for suprise friends who did stay in the same room with me. I have to stay, in other destinations I have had accommodation with more value with less money.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Urgent budget trip to Krabi, found out this hostel still available for me and my friend.
I was disappointed about its facilities. So many tourists but only few toilet paper and only one water heater provided at the woman toilet, it is not enough!
also we've got a room w/o window, really uncomfortable :(
anyway, staff is really nice and helpful ^^

Room Tip: Ask them for the room with window
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends