“Enterance ticket is bit expensive.”

Ao Nang Krabi Thai Boxing Stadium
Ranked #25 of 55 things to do in Ao Nang
Ipoh, malaysia
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 79 helpful votes
“Enterance ticket is bit expensive.”
Reviewed 19 June 2013

Every friday you have thai boxing in this stadium. Free transport in this area, only. They go announcing from time to time regarding the thai boxing, followed by a van/lorry to pick up customers/patron for the show. the price is more than 1000 bhats. for the show. It is an open air stadium and the chairs are movable.

Visited June 2013

• Finnish first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Ao Nang, Thailand
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 45 helpful votes
“Great place to see Thai Boxing!”
Reviewed 5 June 2013

If you like Muay Thai/Thai Boxing, this is the place to go. These are real fights, and often have high quality fighters as this is the third largest Muay Thai stadium in Thailand.
If you're not sure what to expect, be warned, Muay Thai is a violent sport. You will see people get hurt. You will most likely see blood, and perhaps quite a bit of it. And there will most likely be children fighting. This is how they learn.
I've seen Muay Thai previously and this is a much better venue than others I've been to. My friend and I enjoyed our night here, but we both knew what to expect.
If you want a taste of what to expect, you can find a short video I made on the night on youtube at the link below. The video was filmed from the "arena seats".

Visited May 2013
Krabi
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“Nice to see real Thai boxing fight.”
Reviewed 30 May 2013

I was there with my hotel staff. The fights were real and not like one in Patong Beach, Phuket. Real blood, real pain, and real betting! Nice time to spend there to see how good Thai kids are for Thai boxing.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank SunyadechS
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Manage your expectations”
Reviewed 21 May 2013

I need to thank the reviewers before me. We managed our expectations prior to booking the 1200B ticket. There was indeed a category that had kids who look like they are 6y/o but I must say they did a stellar job at that age. The matches don't look like they were fixed but again I'm not a pro to judge. Overall, a good experience that we didn't regret paying for :)

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ivysg
London, United Kingdom
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“violence”
Reviewed 13 May 2013

I suppose violence is what you are after if you go to a boxing match but i didn't like it especially the kids fighting are they getting the right message ?

Visited November 2012