“Superb meal”

Ranked #49 of 330 Restaurants in Ao Nang
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: TJs Restaurant & Sports Bar is your place in town for all live sports events and great food. We serve all your favorite sports bar classics from burgers, Mexican, steaks and wings with a personal touch. Join us any day of the week for English Premier League Football, AFL, NRL, Formula 1, Bundesliga, La Liga, NHL, NFL, NBA, Rugby Tournaments, Cricket and much, much sports from around the world.
Reviewed 20 May 2014

After a long walk along the strip looking for a Thai restaurant we saw on trip, we came to TJs. I couldn't remember what trip had said about this place, but no problem, food, drink & service were all great.

I had the bacon burger, with home made fries and coleslaw, which was without doubt one of the best burgers I've had anywhere. My girlfriend had Cajun salmon and home made wedges and coleslaw. Again, extremely delicious and tasteful.

Staff were pleasant, and the price for the two meals plus large bear and soft drink was about 900baht.

Would definitely return again

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Some people might find it weird wanting a burger in Thailand but when that need arose in Ao Nang I was very happy to have this place on hand!

Classic American burgers served with slaw and all. Some of the staff were hot and cold at times but all and all I think it was a great place to dine and have drinks. Not badly priced either given that you were bound to be bursting at the seams upon leaving.

Reviewed 5 May 2014 via mobile

The best sports bar in Ao Nang. I never ate here but lots of people was, so food must be good. I just had a few beers & watched premier league football. there was motor sport & American sports on over TV"s too. lots of screens & sports to watch & free wifi

Reviewed 28 April 2014

We went for food here and a few drinks whilst the football was on and although the fajitas were nice, I just found it a bit pricey for what it was. To go to the toilet, you have to collect a key off a staff member and go through a gate outside, the toilets are pretty grim. We also found the majority of the staff quite rude and disinterested. We were inside watching the football and a waitress told a family that we were leaving and that they could have our table - we hadn't even finished our drinks! There are better places to eat in the area.

Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

We came for lunch, chicken fajitas were awesome and it was Tuesday so it came with a free margarita! So many places here are just open to the outside and it is so damn hot but this place had aircon. And a pool table. Winning.