Got a mountain view room at level 3.
Need to remove footwear before entering.
Staff are okay and do their job well but not warm
if you are a light sleeper you might mind as it is near pub. they will be playing songs till wee hours.
there is a weird smell along the stairways...mouldy dried saliva smell? but the rooms are okay
Wifi in my room at level 3 is intermittent, You have to connect to the correct wifi . they have got 3 wifi names (nine1,nine2, nine4). if you are at level 3, connect to nine4. i connected mine to nine2 and is quite bad.
No lock for bathroom, just a sliding wooden door.
No ventilation for bathroom, the smell will take awhile before it goes away.
-Spotless, new and clean!!
- great A/C strong and cold
- Welcome drink is delicious
- BATHROOM IS NICE! hot shower, with rain shower and body soap and shampoo provided.
- Also provide complimentary Chang water in glass bottle daily
- have a safe box
- provided an umbrella for each room
- decent range of TV channels.
- Good location
- breakfast is a self service buffet of cereals, bread/toast. fruit juices and milk + english breakfast (2 eggs + 2 strips of bacon or 2 english sausage)
- Location wise, along ao nang beach, it is a simple U shaped so the whole street is of walking distance to me (i don't mind walking). About 4 min walk MacDonald and 1 mins walk to 7-11,
2 min walk to street food hawker (2 different stalls: the pancake and fruit shake is great, but the Thai food stall is soso, i regretted eating there.lol).
Boat noodle house! affordable thai food, opposite side, diagonally left about 10 min walking?. there is a boat in front.
Dumpling noodle, street food, 50 baht per bowl just opposite, 5 min to the left.
tip: i haven try renting a scooter, but i saw many caucasians rented. Many locals also ride without helmet, it is foreigners who wore helmet! And it is soo cheap, i saw the rate range from 150-250 baht for the whole day!
Tuk tuk are available at a flat rate of 20 baht per ride within ao nang. They cannot travel to Krabi Town. Cheapest way to get to town is to wait opposite Nine Hotel and spot a white mini van (songtheow), written in bold "AO NANG KRABI TOWN". It will drop you opposite Vogue Shopping center in town. the only shopping center. Cost 50 baht one way.
There is also a Tesco (local shopping mart) worth a visit, exit from Floral House, turned left and walk for about 25 mins?? thereabout. I did not visit but on my way back to airport i realised. What a waste.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Designed for both business and leisure travel, The Nine Hotel @ Ao Nang is ideally situated in Ao Nang; one of the city's most popular locales. The hotel lies 16.3 Km from the city center and provides accessibility to important town facilities. No less exceptional is the hotel's easy access to the city's myriad attractions and landmarks, such as Friend Art Gallery, Ao Nang, Pai Plong Beach. The Nine Hotel @ Ao Nang also offers many facilities to enrich your stay in Krabi. Free Wi-Fi in all rooms, luggage storage, Wi-Fi in public areas, room service, airport transfer are just a few of the facilities that set The Nine Hotel @ Ao Nang apart from other hotels in the city. The hotel features 9 beautifully appointed guest rooms, many of which include television LCD/plasma screen, complimentary instant coffee, complimentary tea, mirror, sofa. The hotel offers wonderful recreational facilities such as diving, spa, massage, water sports (non-motorized) to make your stay truly unforgettable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Nine Hotel @ Ao Nang reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nine Hotel @ Ao Nang Krabi