Had a memorable time here :)
- Customer service was amazing. Staff were always cheerful and extremely helpful and this makes a HUGE difference to one's enjoyment. This reason alone makes me want to come back. They even provided free tuk-tuk service when we were just heading out for lunch somewhere close.
- Relaxed (greenery of the place), peaceful (not overcrowded) and picturesque settings (swimming pool, cliff).
- Value for money (cottages were well equipped and spacious)
- Breakfast was tasty
- Location, prob a 20 mins walk out to the main street. Have to be careful when getting back to the resort at night due to the stretch of unlit road. However, this is really not an issue as long as you plan your schedule to meet the shuttle timings (last pickup time at 9.15pm). Tour operators in the area also provide pick up service straight at your place of accomodation.
- Insects found in the room at times like ants, but not really an issue as it is expected of in Krabi. Moreover, the room is pretty well protected with mosquito nets so there were pretty few insects.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- BAN SAINAI RESORT is located among tranquil tropical greeneries with its unique setting on a small hill, surrounded by coconut groves against a backdrop of sheer limestone cliffs. The resort simply presents a lifestyle of the locals, with a lush environment and breathtaking nature-made beauty. Staying with us, you will enjoy your holiday with our saltwater system swimming pool overlooking limestone cliffs as a magnificent backdrop. Plus the comfort of the private deluxe cottages that makes your holiday even more peaceful & memorable. The resort style is not only inspired and designed for those stylish needs but also for restful holiday seekers. Ban Sainai Resort offers 40 simple yet comfortable deluxe cottages, is with unique Southern Thai style with a private balcony and a seating area. Each spacious cottage equipped finely with an Air-Condition, Flat TV & Satellite, Safety Deposit Box and An En Suite Bathroom. The resort features an outdoor pool running by saltwater system which is gentle to your skin. Refreshing soft drinks, freshly brewed coffee or choices or mocktails are ready to be served for you at the Pool Sala. At Ban Sainai Resort, free Wi-Fi is available throughout the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ban Sainai Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ban Sainai Resort Krabi/Ao Nang