“Great!”

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were the only two there so got a private show!! Was great until the snake pooped on me. A good experience. Although after paying for the show you are asked to tip the guy 200thb which we didnt really think was appropriate as we would have tipped him something anyway.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank irishtravel84

• Czech first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good show but ripped off”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived there with the wife - lady saw us pull up in a jeep. Rather than ask us to pay 500 baht each (standard price, according to other trip advisor folk) she asked for 800 baht each. I didn't bother arguing as it was low season and I could tell they were dead quiet.

Tour around snake cages was great - chap who showed us around was lovely but struggled ever so slightly with English. Cool kid though and was usefully informative. Tour lasted 15-20 mins and I was able to go into the python cages.

Was given a python to hold and it was great. Also staff offered to have it wrapped around my legs (as wife and I were the only two watching the show at the 50 seater stadium). I was in agony though (as the snake was squeezing my two ankles together - staff weren't massively bothered about my screams so just be careful!!)

The show was.... genuinely... amazing. Heart in mouth, throughout.

Not to be missed, I think.

Oh, they forgot to show us the monkey show but I didn't want to see because reviews here suggested it was cruel.

Would have been 5 stars had the lady at the front not charged us 50 per cent more for a laugh.

5 Thank Harry1699
blackpool
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Mentalists!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Words fail to describe this!! Fab show. Wouldn't do the monkey show but the snake show was mad! These guys are total nutters but put on a fab show. Would recommend -but maybe sit well back as front seats less than a few feet away- with snakes over ten foot it doesn't take a genius to do the maths! You really won't see anything like this again! Not cheap but suppose they need to cover their medical costs lol!

Ontario's Highlands, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Kissing Snakes???”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

There's some crazy stuff going on at the Snake Show... these guys are completely fearless or just plain nuts to do what they do. Well worth the few bucks to enter and a chance to hold the snakes afterwards and have your photo taken.

Visited January 2014
Kelowna, Canada
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 247 helpful votes
“Scary, not sure how safe this was”
Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

I would hesitate to recommend this to anyone. Definitely do not watch the monkey show (they are chained and caged); we asked to not see this. The snake show was worrisome, they removed the deadly snakes from the cages and often did not close the cage doors until they went back to get the second snake. There was opportunity for the snakes to escape.

These snakes are so deadly, it was fascinating to see them up close. The handlers are pushy with the snakes, often trying to get you to hold them. We said a firm on each time, but if you don't enjoy snakes thrust into your face repeatedly, you should avoid this attraction. One of the handlers was bitten on the lip during the show but luckily it was not by a poisonous snake. Overall, scary and possibly dangerous. Sit up high if you go, not on the bottom of the seat rows.

Visited January 2014