“Good Show and Tour”

Winter Park, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Good Show and Tour”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

Very similar experience to other reviews. Only my wife and I so we got the private show. When we arrived, Olay took us on a short tour of the premises. It was nice and he took our camera and would get in the cage to capture some amazing photos. After the tour we sat in the "stadium" area, chatted with Olay and enjoyed a cold beer.

The cover Lady Gaga and announcer(very broken english) was hilarious.

If you let them(we did), they will have a 10 foot python wrap around your legs.

Overall, it was a fun experience for us and for 700thb(including transer) I would recommend it.

Visited July 2014

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Great!”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We were the only two there so got a private show!! Was great until the snake pooped on me. A good experience. Although after paying for the show you are asked to tip the guy 200thb which we didnt really think was appropriate as we would have tipped him something anyway.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank irishtravel84
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Good show but ripped off”
Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Arrived there with the wife - lady saw us pull up in a jeep. Rather than ask us to pay 500 baht each (standard price, according to other trip advisor folk) she asked for 800 baht each. I didn't bother arguing as it was low season and I could tell they were dead quiet.

Tour around snake cages was great - chap who showed us around was lovely but struggled ever so slightly with English. Cool kid though and was usefully informative. Tour lasted 15-20 mins and I was able to go into the python cages.

Was given a python to hold and it was great. Also staff offered to have it wrapped around my legs (as wife and I were the only two watching the show at the 50 seater stadium). I was in agony though (as the snake was squeezing my two ankles together - staff weren't massively bothered about my screams so just be careful!!)

The show was.... genuinely... amazing. Heart in mouth, throughout.

Not to be missed, I think.

Oh, they forgot to show us the monkey show but I didn't want to see because reviews here suggested it was cruel.

Would have been 5 stars had the lady at the front not charged us 50 per cent more for a laugh.

5 Thank Harry1699
blackpool
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Mentalists!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Words fail to describe this!! Fab show. Wouldn't do the monkey show but the snake show was mad! These guys are total nutters but put on a fab show. Would recommend -but maybe sit well back as front seats less than a few feet away- with snakes over ten foot it doesn't take a genius to do the maths! You really won't see anything like this again! Not cheap but suppose they need to cover their medical costs lol!

Ontario's Highlands, Canada
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Kissing Snakes???”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

There's some crazy stuff going on at the Snake Show... these guys are completely fearless or just plain nuts to do what they do. Well worth the few bucks to enter and a chance to hold the snakes afterwards and have your photo taken.

Visited January 2014