Everyone is quick to slack this hotel off but please hear me out. If you want to pay £65+ a night then go to the mercure and enjoy a clean Hilton like room with a very small but stylish pool and very little atmosphere ( we stayed there for 3 nights before this hotel), but in a budget and for a short amount of time this hotel is great! Yes it's old, and yes it is in need of a full face lift but its still hot something about it. We didn't like our first room, we contacted reception and they moved us straight away to a bigger room with a nice view for Jo extra charge. It wasn't great but wasp not £26 a night so I excepted that it was going to be a little less than perfect... In brief...
Staff the best we've seen, very helpful and super smiley... Felt very welcome
Rooms below standees and would benefit from a bloody good clean and a luck of paint
Restaurant was on the 6th floor and have the best views of the sunset in the area... They should make more of this... Stunning, and yes a little expensive but worth it because of that view
Pool was nice but the sun beds must of been built when the hotel was and need replacing.
Spooky....yes! Creepy....a little but we felt safe and it was good fun.
Off to a posh hotel now for a couple nights to remember what it feels like, hope you enjoy
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Queen's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Queen`s Bay Hotel Ao Nang
- Pavilion Queens Bay Krabi
- Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel Krabi
- Pavilion Queen's Bay Krabi/Ao Nang