The Pavilion Queen's Bay Hotel may lost some of its former glory since its opening 15 years ago, but nevertheless, its grandeur and charm remains very much intact.
Its grandeur is clearly reflected by its quality furnishings of beautiful teak-based wooden furniture throughout the hotel, rooms included. And the balcony even comes with an indoor Thai-styled teak wood swing which could take in at least three people and a balcony so large, it even includes another two armchairs. Rocking on a swing, enjoying the cool breeze and view of the Andaman Sea and sipping your afternoon tea........simply fantastic
The charm is felt as you step into the hotel. All guests are registered via concierge style (no counters to queue at)...... you are comfortably seated to be checked in while welcome drinks are served. And the Front Office staff under the able supervision of Ms Rabeeya are simply great in their PR and Customer Service.
The Deluxe Room I stayed in was large and comfortable and the Dresser cum Bathroom was of the standard you would find only in Club rooms and above. A big bath tub, shower and toilet in different cubicles added to the feel of luxury.
The restaurant on the 6th Floor serves excellent Thai and Oriental dishes and I especially enjoyed the PAD THAI (Thai Fried Noodles),,,,,one of the best I have tasted so far. Breakfast was a fairly good spread of Western and Oriental even with the a low season. Eating in the open section gives you a view of the sea as well.
Housekeeping was excellent and even my handphone, carelessly dropped in the bathroom, was safely returned to my desk intact.(Thank you.)
On the downside, the hotel should upgrade its TV sets and improve on the network, F & B staff could do better on on table-setting and serving, while building maintenance require further attention.
Notwithstanding that, I would definitely return to this hotel again, should I be in Krabi the next time.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Pavilion Queen's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Queen`s Bay Hotel Ao Nang
- Pavilion Queens Bay Krabi
- Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel Krabi
- Pavilion Queen's Bay Krabi/Ao Nang