Good location- on a map we thought it might be far from everything but there's restaurants along the same road a short walk away is the main strip of bars/restaurants. 15 minute walk from beach.
Hotel is huge! Rooms are nice and well kept, outside of hotel needs a little bit of TLC. Pools outside are lovely and always quiet!
Only bad points were that on one occasion we returned to our room and found the cleaner had left our door open and also the hotel charged our card which we had asked them not to do as wanting to pay cash when we checked out!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Pavilion Queen's Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pavilion Queen`s Bay Hotel Ao Nang
- Pavilion Queens Bay Krabi
- Pavilion Queens Bay Hotel Krabi
- Pavilion Queen's Bay Krabi/Ao Nang