From all the hotels we went in Thailand, this one was by far the worst. The open concept bathroom is fun until you realize you will probably hear your neighbour pooping while you brush your teeth.
The room itself was clean, nothing special to say about it.
Breakfast was poor and you'll have to decide between 3 choices one day in advance. We tried them all and again, not very good, you'd better stay with yogurt and muesli.
Staff (except one girl who was working evening shifts) seemed very busy watching movies on their laptops/iphones, I got the answer "euhhh, I dont' know" to almost every question I asked even when I was wondering if there was a laundry around. I guess I was the first customer who wanted to get his clothes cleaned up.
I got the feeling the staff was mostly composed of teenagers with no one around to make sure they do their job.
Overall that was disappointing on several levels, I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Odigeo, Agoda, Expedia and Southall Travel so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi