Booked this place because our internet was dying and we were exhausted...wasn't our first choice, but we lived.
LOCATION: NOT on the water. But convenient to shopping/eating in Ao Nang. Pictures makes it look like it's surrounded in jungle mists...not at all, it's smack in the middle of the city. No good for privacy concerns.
GROUNDS: Photoshop was deceiving. This place is marked a four star hotel...it's more like a two. The limestone cliffs are there, but not nearly as grand as pictured.
AMENITIES: Not much. There is a public computer, a small bar and a pool we didn't use.
ROOM: Dark and low quality, way overpriced. Bathroom is outside, which doesn't help. flat screen Tv does have good channels though.
FOOD: Didn't try it, looked unacceptable. There are plenty of good options within walking distance.
STAFF: English decent, very nice, helped us secure a motorbike to get around Ao Nang.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi