This resort is a very special retreat off one of the main roads of Krabi. The rooms are small but thoughtfully appointed (they fit an absolute maximum of 2 people) and the outdoor bathroom is like showering in a jungle. The staff, which are plentiful, are very friendly and helpful and serve a huge breakfast each morning. The Cliff, by the way, is not on a cliff. It looks onto the beautiful Krabi cliffs, but it is fact, off one of the main roads and at road level- this surprised us as we thought with the name that it would be at the top of a cliff. Anyway, that did not detract from our excellent experience. This boutique resort is ideal for any couple wanting a romantic quiet getaway with easy access to Krabi's wealth of activities - best tours are the Four Island and Hong Island kayaking and snorkelling tours. A Thai massage is a must as well!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Agoda, Odigeo, TravelUp, HotelsClick, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi