Stayed here for 2 nights last week. It was great!
Rooms were hidden among lush greens and koi fishes in ponds surrounding some bungalows. Ourdoor shower was both unique and relaxing.
I would recommend this hotel for its friendly and helpful staff who attended to everything almost immediately (including an email to the hotel informing of flight change just several hours before arrival!), and helped us book our ferry tickets + arrange our pickup service to the pier!
It was a pleasant stay at Ao Nang. Except that there were mosquitoes, the gardens need more tending to and the humidity caused the wood to release a distinct odor.
P/S: the restaurant next door (family run) called Boat Noodles serve excellent food at low prices!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cliff Aonang resort was Vote one of the top 50 most beautiful resort in Thailand by Tourist Authority of Thailand. Once you step inside, the staggering Cliff views will make you suddenly realize why this boutique resort cold not have another name. Here , the comfortable vintage style resort which has 21 luxurious guest rooms set among the lush tropical garden. Discover the truth of Krabi natural beauty, experience real serenity and tranquil. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Cliff Ao Nang Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cliff Ao Nang Hotel Ao Nang
- Cliff Ao Nang Krabi
- The Cliff Ao Nang Resort Krabi