“Really professional, great dive sites ! Spot on” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Stingray Divers

Stingray Divers
More attraction details
Owner description: Stingray Divers offers you scuba diving courses from daily test dives to an Instructor status through SSI, CMAS and PADI training standards. With small Instructor to student ratios and high quality dive equipment you're guaranteed the highest excellence in safety and personalized diver education.
Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Really professional, great dive sites ! Spot on”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I have been diving all over the world with many different dive companies stingray may be small but for short trips and good dive sites it's really good, friendly and personal, four stars

Visited December 2013

• Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Excellent operation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great outfit with really professional staff. Thanks for finally getting me into the deep blue! Philippe was really professional and really took his time going over all the finer details of scuba.

Visited November 2013
Helsinki, Finland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Stingray Divers Krabi was very professional”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2014

I spend 1 day Discover Scuba Diving with Stingray staff. Safety, health, equipment, preparing, teaching, ship, transportation, food + beverages and people were 5 star. :) I highly recommend and would gladly go there again. Best scuba diving center I´ve visited so far (from 6 different places in different countries).

Visited November 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Excellent friendly dive school 5 stars!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2014

We are a couple of qualified BSAC ocean divers who spent two days diving with Stingray.

When we went to the shop to enquire about doing some fun diving we were made to feel very welcome by Mickey. The equipment all seemed very good, and he spent a good amount of time finding the best kit for us.

We were collected from our hotel and taken out to Phi Phi on their dive boat. The boat is very spacious and comfortable. There is plenty of drinks and breakfast foods available before the first dive.

On the first day we dived with Jared who was a very professional dive guide and good fun. He is a qualified commercial diver so we felt very comfortable being led by him.

There was plenty of food for lunch, and a vegetarian option available (which is good for me!).

We dived again the second day and had another good dive guide who was Thai, but spoke good english. In the water he was excellent at pointing out different sea creatures, especially the small ones like seahorses! Which I was thrilled to see. He made the dives very special and I felt 100% safe with him.

Our second day only had a few divers on the boat as it was low season. The company weren't originally going to go ahead with the dives because they would barely break even. In the end they went ahead as there were some of us that wanted to dive. We really appreciated this as I would have been sad not to dive.

I misplaced one of my personal items on the boat and went back a few days later and they had found it at the dive centre, which I really appreciated.

The day we were leaving Ao nang Rudi let us leave our bags in the office for a few hours before we went to the airport which was really handy.

All in all I think they are an excellent dive company, very professional and also fun. The staff at the office make you feel at home, and all of the dive staff are first class.

Thanks!

Steph and Luke

Visited May 2014
Prague, Czech Republic
“Seriously professional approach and services”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Friedly staff with professional approach. Nice wide diving boat. Diving equipment in really great condition. Nice dive sites. Fully recommended Dive Centrum for your diving trip.

Visited March 2014