The Best Westen is a nice property located at the top of a small hill. The hotel is about a 7-10 minute walk down to Ao Nang beach. There are plenty of restaurants and shops just minutes away from the hotel. What is nice about the way shop/restaurant area of Ao Nang beach is that the sidewalks are nice and wide and paved! Unlike other resort areas in Thailand where the sidewalks are super narrow, they seem to have put some effort here into making nice and wide sidewalks which are easy to walk around in. Ao Nang beach is nice and long but the nicer part of the beach is on the other end away from the hotel. I would recommend anyone spending a few days in the area to take one of the long tail boats over to Railay beach or the one next to it which I can't remember the name. Those other two beaches are much much nicer. Ao Nang is a good place to use as a base to go explore the other islands in the area. There are quite a few outdoor restaurants just at the bottom of the road which were quite good. The crepes filled with fruits are a great affordable snack that I would recommend trying!
The hotel rooms were nice and big. We had a room that was overlooking the pool. My only complaint about the hotel room is that the bathroom shower the way it's designed almost always causes the showers to flood the bathroom floor. It's a bit annoying but nothing too serious. Breakfast was included and fairly simple. Free wi-fi is available at the property but you have to end a code each time that is provided to you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the hillside overlooking the splendid Nopparat Thara Beach and National Park in Ao Nang, Krabi, our hotel Anyavee Ao Nang Bay Resort assures a relaxing and memorable holiday experience on you and your familys vacation to Krabi. Guests will enjoy a wonderful feeling of privacy and well-being amidst a lush tropical garden, yet will also appreciate the convenience of being located only 200m from the sparkling water of the Andaman Sea and the tourist centre of Ao Nang Beach. Accommodation has been designed with the guests' peace and tranquility in mind and the hotel comprised of 67 contemporary Thai pavilions, furnished in a harmonious east-meets-west style that creates a unique and luxurious ambience. In-room amenities are of the highest quality: air-conditioning, hot shower, minibar, colour television, IDD telephone service, refrigerator, digital safe and tea and coffee making facilities. There is also a spacious balcony from which guests can admire the remarkable sunsets over the Andaman horizon in wonderful Krabi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Ctrip TA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Anyavee Ao Nang Bay Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Ao Nang Bay Hotel Ao Nang
- Best Western Ao Nang Bay Resort And Spa
- Best Western Krabi
- Krabi Best Western
- Anyavee Ao Nang Bay Resort Krabi