I paid 2,000 BHT a night as a walk in. Spent two nights here. I enjoyed the breakfasts with lots of choice and selection and a lovely lady making different types of Omelets to your own liking. This hotel is right across from the beach. So it is in an excellent location. The long boats come in right to the beach. In my case they only came in on the last few days as the waves were a bit high as it is monsoon period. From here you can take a long boat to Railay which is just around on the left and is a wonderful beach.
The restaurant is very nice. With a nice ice cream bar just in the next building. It offers a nice selections of spa treatments. Considering its location often these hotels can be expensive to be near the beach so I found it extremely reasonably priced. My room was very nice. Deluxe with pool view. Much better room than the one I had at the Orchid Resort. It was cheaper and the staff more welcoming and friendly. So its right on the high street hustle and bustle but was still quiet in side. Its got a nice pool. So all positive so far.
Now here is the drawback. On entry to my room, if I looked behind me I am actually looking a construction site and right in front of my eyes is a bull dozer pulling down an old hotel. They were burning the rubbish and the smoke was coming right into my room.. This is directly
underneath close enough to my feet. Its an eye sore. Yet I was not to displeased for some reason. I thoughts that`s life. Its not the hotels fault that they have decided to pull the other place down. Anyway if you in the rest of the hotel I do not think you would notice any building going on. It was when I was there not noisy and you would not know construction is going on but you should be aware of this. Yet mostly your out on the sea right so its not that important. I award this hotel top marks though for all of its facilities, location, restaurant, staff etc. I took off one mark for the construction. One other minor point would be there is very little luggages space. A minor thing. Big plus is location location location. So it got it all. And in my opinion cheap and much better hotel that where I stayed at the Orchid resort and cheaper
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An exclusive boutique resort situated in the midst heart of Ao Nang Beach, the beach is right opposite from the resort just cross the road! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Ebookers, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aonang Princeville Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Princeville Hotel Ao Nang
- Ao Nang Princeville Hotel
- Aonang Princeville Resort Krabi/Ao Nang