For all of our trip we stayed at 5 different hotels and this hotel made me the most positive impression. The first thing that pleased - it's elephants from the towels, which were waiting for our arrival on the beds. The second - a large plasma TV - which has not been included. Third - the pool :). The hotel is not old, rooms are large. The rooms clean, new furniture, a safe, mini bar and tea making facilities, towels for swimming offer for the whole day there and beach shoes. The hotel itself is located on the first line but far away from all the institutions uveselnyh Ao Nang. Since Ao Nang itself is not great - all relatively close. The hotel has no lift but the hotel is not high - only 3 floors. My opinion - you can stop and more than two nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Aonangburi resort is located close to Aonang and Nopparattara beach, consisting of 70 air-conditioning rooms, facilities include balcony, colour satellite television, bathtub with hot and cold water, telephone and mini bar. Each room is convenient full option surrounding by swimming pool and sea view. It is the perfect choice for relaxing,we are also provide all local trip, diving, elephant-treking, canoeing, etc to serve you here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, TravelUp, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Aonang Buri Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Buri Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Buri Resort Krabi/Ao Nang