Location is good, value for money,neat and clean resort.
There is a nice swimming pool and the view to the cliff is great. Just outside the resort, there are many restaurants (specially a Indian restaurant where Veg food was available). The food is really expensive in Aonang, Non veggies might look at street food.The staff was very polite and helping, no language issues either. We stayed here for three days and the experience was great.
If you are planning to go to Krabi area, you can think of treating Aonang as your base.
you will find all kinds of tour operator just outside this resort and you can plan your stay on the fly.
Don't expect anything from Ao nang beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ao Nang Paradise Resort proudly presents a perfect heaven for getaways; tranquility amidst lush tropical vegetation. Combining simplicity and friendly staff in an ambiance of solitude, luxury and peace where the outside world is almost forgotten. An unrivaled paradise awaits for you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your Aonang Paradise Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aonang Paradise Resort And Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Resort & Longstay Hotel Ao Nang
- Aonang Paradise Hotel Longstay
- Aonang Paradise Krabi
- Aonang Paradise Resort Krabi/Ao Nang