We spent two weeks at Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas and celebrated Christmas and New Year's there.
The setting was amazing! The nature and landscape is as dramatic as it is beautiful and the "jungle" garden is well kept. The rooms and amenities are nice and clean. We spent almost the entire days on the comfortable sunbeds right above the beach close and enjoyed the spectacular views and the relaxing sounds of the waves and longtail boats.
The breakfast buffet has a really good selection, and the a la carte menus for lunch and dinner are really good. We can recommend the various buffets served every other evening or so. After a healthy workout at the gym, we loved having drinks in the sunset at "On the Rocks" by the beach.
We went on one excursion organized by the resort to Phi Phi Islands which was great - it was rounded off with a bottle of sparkling wine served on the catamaran.
We can really recommend this beautiful resort with it's friendly staff for anyone looking to relax in the sun!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded Pai Plong Bay and surrounded by emerald waters and a luxuriant national park, this five-star beachfront resort is a tropical paradise for those seeking a romantic hideaway or a relaxing stay with their family. The resort instils an air of understated luxury with generously-sized rooms and private villas ranging in size from 72 to 399 square metres and offering the option of garden or ocean views, an outdoor Jacuzzi, or a plunge pool. Designed in modern Thai style, with high ceilings, spacious living areas dominated by wooden accents, stone features and soothing colours, the rooms and villas are calm oases. Accessible by boat only, the resort offers an abundance of opportunities to relax and explore. To name a few: unwind with blissful spa treatments at Spa Cenvaree, savour Thai, Japanese, and International cuisines at one of the four restaurants, enjoy complimentary water sports (kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding – the first hour is free), lounge by one of the swimming pools while the kids are kept busy at the kids clubs, enjoy carefree days on the white sands of Pai Plong Bay. With warm waters with extraordinary underwater visibility, beautiful coral formations and an exotic marine life, the Andaman Sea is a tropical paradise for diving enthusiasts and those with a longing for more holiday thrills. The experts at the resort’s PADI dive centre provide everything that is needed for beginners, those with medium skills, and expert divers. Krabi International Airport is 40 minutes away from Nopparatthara pier which is approximately 15 minutes from the resort by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Travelbag, Agoda, Holiday Gems, Booking.com, Expedia, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Krabi
- Central Krabi Hotel
- Central Krabi Bay Resort
- Central Bay Resort Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi Ao Nang