My fiance and i stayed at this hotel over Christmas last year and had a great time! The location is stunning although unless you want to walk through the rickety "monkey trail" it is only accessible by boat and be aware the hourly free boat doesn't drop you in the centre of Ao Nang so not the most convenient but for the privacy and the setting it is worth it!
We booked a deluxe spa room with club and loved the hot tub on the balcony, it gave us something to do when it was raining!!!
The service on the whole was great although when phoning down to reception for an iron or ice bucket etc it took at least 2 calls and half an hour but that aside the staff were amazing, very attentive and friendly. The food and drinks were reasonably priced and the cocktails to die for!
The only other thing i would say is as a couple at Christmas it was quite rowdy with kids but it was Christmas and what can you expect, it didn't bother us but saw a few irritated faces when kids were dive bombing in the pool!
A few other small niggles but we cannot wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded Pai Plong Bay and surrounded by emerald waters and a luxuriant national park, this five-star beachfront resort is a tropical paradise for those seeking a romantic hideaway or a relaxing stay with their family. The resort instils an air of understated luxury with generously-sized rooms and private villas ranging in size from 72 to 399 square metres and offering the option of garden or ocean views, an outdoor Jacuzzi, or a plunge pool. Designed in modern Thai style, with high ceilings, spacious living areas dominated by wooden accents, stone features and soothing colours, the rooms and villas are calm oases. Accessible by boat only, the resort offers an abundance of opportunities to relax and explore. To name a few: unwind with blissful spa treatments at Spa Cenvaree, savour Thai, Japanese, and International cuisines at one of the four restaurants, enjoy complimentary water sports (kayaking, sailing, paddle boarding – the first hour is free), lounge by one of the swimming pools while the kids are kept busy at the kids clubs, enjoy carefree days on the white sands of Pai Plong Bay. With warm waters with extraordinary underwater visibility, beautiful coral formations and an exotic marine life, the Andaman Sea is a tropical paradise for diving enthusiasts and those with a longing for more holiday thrills. The experts at the resort’s PADI dive centre provide everything that is needed for beginners, those with medium skills, and expert divers. Krabi International Airport is 40 minutes away from Nopparatthara pier which is approximately 15 minutes from the resort by boat. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Prestigia, Booking.com, Fastbooking, Hotels.com, Travelbag, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Hotel Ao Nang
- Centara Grand Beach Resort And Villas
- Centara Grand Beach Hotel
- Centara Grand Beach Krabi
- Central Krabi Hotel
- Central Krabi Bay Resort
- Central Bay Resort Krabi
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villas Krabi Ao Nang