“Wonderful time at Blue Village Resort”

Blue Village Resort
Ranked #87 of 109 Hotels in Ao Nang
Reviewed 11 December 2010

I recommend this resort sincethe services are great and the staffs are very helpful. I was there in November for a week for my holiday, I didn't leave the hotel for 4 days straight. The atmosphere was wonderful and peaceful. I'm from Australia and I'm looking forward to going back there again next year and I miss the food there.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paddington509
There are newer reviews for Blue Village Resort

Reviewed 17 November 2010

Well, my boyfriend and me just arrived from Thailand, and we are so glad to stayed at Blue village. We felt like home, part of the staff did speak english or at least understand what were asked for. Anyway, very friendly and helpfull people. Room very clean and confortable.. Just loved the "bungalo" style in middle of nature. It's not far from the beach and shops... less than 10 min walk, also they offer a free transport to anywhere and anytime we wanted!! soooo friendly!!! free internet as well!! I definitely recommend this place to whoever wants to enjoy and relax your stay in Thailand... with a great bargain!!! Im very thankfull to everyone at Blue Village everything! Kind Regards Claudia Robinson ( Brazil, Australia)

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 November 2010

I love the atmosphere of the decoration that is very harmonized with the landscape and nature at the island. And also the housemaid who can communicate in English wisely, this could suit your convenience with you need something.

The room and the pool is perfect for me.

The price comparing with the quality of service is acceptable and not exaggerate. I view that this hotel is a rising newcomer and is the one I would recommend.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 November 2010

Absolutely the best place where i have been in Thailand. Rooms are clean, ppl super friendly and not expensive at all. Highly reccomended.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed 30 September 2010

The hotel is nice, rooms are clean and the swimming pool is plus. But I think that this is a little bit overpriced. Try to bargain hard before paying the rooms when you arrive. You will surely have a discount as we had.
Staff is nice but they don't understand a word of english.
Also location is too far away from center.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
oOoJANEoOo, Manager at Blue Village Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2010

Again, I have to say I'm so sorry that you had bad experiences with this resort resulted from the former owner and management team.
I've read the review you wrote and I promise to have it seriously fixed. We are strongly willing to serve all guests more than the best we can do :)
To show our sincere intentions, I would like to inform you that, in order to solve the problem about the distance to the beach occurred before, we now has a free shuttle service from the resort to Ao-Nang Beach or/and Nopparatara Beach already for all in-house guests :)
Moreover, all new staff is well-trained and ready to serve all guests with the heart of service mind. The problem about communication has been solved since we came in! :D

Please accept our apologies for those mistakes occured before we came in. I am sure that you and all guests will never find those problems again in this resort under our management.
There are also many other significant changes waiting for you if you could kindly give us a chance to serve you again :)

Reviewed 21 September 2010

The resort is very clean and organized. The accommodations and services is excellent. The place is more than just a place to get a good sleep and relaxation. I was surrounded by green trees and blue sea, welcome warmly and treated with care. The staffs are very polite.
The owner is an active and cheerful lady who always appear with a smile on her face. I am sure that you will have great memories to take back home with you.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 August 2010

I booked this resort from seeing the photos on the internet showing it's natural beauty. I felt like I was in staying in a nature preserve and not a man made artificial resort. I felt so welcomed and was treated so well that I felt like part of the family and not a guest. My accommodations were very charming and I wished I had someone with me to share my wonderful experience at Blue Village. Although I've traveled a lot and have stayed in many places, I've never had as wonderful experience in a place as I had in Blue Village.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo