1,325 results
All reviewsprivate cottageoutdoor showersuperior roomthe cottagesao nang beachshort walk to the beachthe main streetthe breakfast areabuilding workbars and restaurantsmountain viewfew minutes walkbig roomthe cliffairport transferthai foodphi phi
Reviewed 13 November 2011

I bought room promotion from "THAI THEW THAI FAIR" were held at Sirikit convention center on August 2011. I planed to to take my mom to travel during promotion period (within October 2011) However, during flood situation. I change date to November instead.
Upon my arrival and check-in. I noticed staff were not welcome us as I met other staffs in other hotel but not in this South or Krabi. I never been here before. So, I thought I imagined by myself. After that day be day I found more bad experience regarding staffs at the reception more and more and more. They were not help me to give some advises. For example about car rental. Front said it was not their jobs to help me to book the car.

Room Tip: bungalore are the good view and very private
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 November 2011

We were in Ao Nang the last of October. We were worried about the rainy season, but it seldom rained and when it did it was only short burst. Peace Laguna is a beautiful resort nestled at the bottom of a huge cliff. The resort has some wear, but it was spotless. They did a great job of making us feel so welcome and the staff is very friendly. The breakfast was very good but we ate elsewhere for other meals. I highly reccomend a place called Carnivore Steak & Grill. The steak was fabulous, like one we get at home. The weather was not bad, just very humid. AC worked great in the room. All in all, great trip.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 6 November 2011

I loved this place. We'd seen the brochure pictures, had high hopes and were not disapointed. We booked a superior cottage, which had a firm bed as has been mentioned in several reviews but both of us slept really well. The room was spacious with lovely views over the pool and lagoon, large bathroom and a lovely outside shower. The water was a bit cool for my husband, but I loved it and used it all the time.

Our breakfast was included and it was a great spread in an open air dining room with views of the resort. With it being low season, the bar tended to be closed, but a rather canny bar next to the resort did take away cocktails at a reasonable price to take back to your room.

The staff were really pleasant and helpful and there were lots of small touches that made it special, such as sending the golf cart to collect us and our luggage on the day of departure and giving us new flower arrangements every day.

In addition it is in a great spot off the main road, with plenty of bars and places to eat, and close to the beach. We were only there for four nights, but we will go back and it will be for longer.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a cottage - it really is worth it.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank swampduckgy
Reviewed 13 October 2011

I would definitely stay here again. The location was perfect. The private bungalows, while in need of a spring cleaning, were in good condition and were very spacious. I loved the outdoor shower feature and private balcony. Because of the climate and environment expect a few bugs. We stayed during off-peak season and thought the hotel was a great value. I don't know if I would feel the same if I paid full price. Some of the amenities and common areas are a little tired and much of the resort is currently under repair/renovation. From our private bungalow we could walk directly to the beach (3 minutes) and right into the main strip of bars/restaurants in Ao Nang.

Room Tip: I would highly recommend the private villas on the lagoon. The rooms/bungalows directly opposite reception are closest to the footpath to the beach.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Park-n-Rove
Reviewed 27 September 2011

This place was very nice (in december 2009). Beautiful bungalows, nice little lake (with big lizards swimming around) and lots of green threes. Several pools. Close to the "city" and the beach. Great rich breakfast. We stayed in the supreme bungalow but here the beds were hard as rocks! Strange idea of a luxury bed. The newer part of the hotel might have more modern beds? Pay-per-hour-WIFI in the lobby that you might reach if you stay in a room close by.

Room Tip: Supreme bungalows had rock hard beds.
  • Stayed: December 2010, travelled as a couple