“Best in the heart of town”

Peace Laguna Resort
Ranked #22 of 108 Hotels in Ao Nang
“Best in the heart of town”
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

One step into the resort and you feel so close to nature..beautiful cliff view and cottages along side lakes trees..resort 2-3pools to enjoy..5mins walk access to beach from the resort..it is located in the main market area of town on exit from main entrance..nice continental breakfast..we even organised our island tours from hotel desk..very friendly staff..

• Stayed February 2014
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear NikNish1,

Thank you for taking time to share your nice experience during your stay with us. I really hope that in the near future, we will have a good opportunity to welcome you back again in Aonang, Krabi Thailand. Or if your family or friends who plan to visit Krabi you can recommend them to contact me via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

I'm looking forward to welcome you back again soon.

Your truly,

21-06-2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (167)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Thai first
Kata Beach, Thailand
Reviewed 4 May 2014

The Laguna and the the cliffs in the hotel background has its charm, the staff is friendly and the breakfast was OK, but the hotel seems to be poorly maintained, service can be slow, and in overall room and facilities are not very clean... For that price range I guess you can find a better hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear Alon B,

I do apologize for our services and facilities cannot meet your expectation. However, we are now under process of remodel and touch up our room. Maintenance issue is our concerned. Our hotel owner has hard working about this problem he has plan to touch up all room categories such as Standard room, Superior Cottage, Deluxe Cottage and Private cottage to make them newly, cozy and of course, comfortable. I hope you still give us a chance to stay while you have beach holiday plan to Thailand. Do not hesitate to send me an e-mail via sales@peacelagunaresort.com

21-06-2014
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 2 May 2014

I visited Peace Laguna during March'14 school holiday. I was not so sure which hotel to book and checking comment at Tripadvisor.I decided to book this hotel after I seen Mr.Timmy has been making effort to reply almost all comments from the visitors. It made me feel confident that the hotel should be customer oriented.
Indeed, I really feel the staffs there are warm and helpful. Timmy has help me solved some issues that I raised and the maintainance staff also help me to fix the hot water immediately after I report to them.
Besides that, one of their restaurant staff has tried to entertain my daughter when she is crying. He was very entertaining but I couldn't recall his name but really wants to thanks him for his great service.
We booked 2 private cottage and the jacuzzi bath room was awesome.
My children love it and they request me to bring them to the same hotel
again.
Thanks to all friendly staff at Peace Laguna & we will sure come back again with my family and friends. Cheryl!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort, responded to this review, 3 May 2014
Dear Cheryltan27,

Your review made me happy. It is very impress to read your review. Certainly, we exchange an e-mail several times before you arrive because i would like to make sure that i don't miss any detail that you require. I of course have to print your review for our staff member to read.
Our goal is "WE CARE" it's mean we really care every guest requirement and attention all details. You have chosen the best room categories we have. "Private Cottage" is our top class room type. Well decor, comfortable, privacy and especially, in the bathroom we have "Juccuzzi tub" Outdoor shower, we call' MOON SHOWER" there is only "Cold water" to clean up yourself before enjoy hot water in jacuzzi bath.

Next time visit, let us fulfill your holiday in "Aonang" stay in touch via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

3-5-2014
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

Feedback on our Stay @
Peace Laguna Resort & Spa,Krabi.

I've just returned from my Family Holiday in Krabi. And we've stayed in Peace Laguna Resort & Spa, during our 4D3N trip. As we're 1) muslims, 2) travelling with our 5yrs old son and it's our 3) 1st trip to Krabi / AoNang, while going through our search for hotels, meals (halal), activities and trips that we could enjoyed as a family.  I was very curious and careful not to jeopardise the trip. But finally, crossing my fingers from booking till arrival hoping that I don't make mistakes in my accommodation choice that could dampen the moods. But however,  upon our arrival we're greeted by the pleasant bell boy continued by the friendliness of their receptions (Dee and Gunnie**/hope the name is right) and were shocked about the changed of cottage from Deluxe to Private.
Followed by the complimentary breakfast for our son. It's a great surprise. However,  our surprise don't end there.
As we're lead to our cottage by a staff, we're so engrossed and captivated by the views and facilities surrounding the resort which made us stunned and our 'daydreams', was paused at the door of our 4days stay.
Moving into the cottage and going through the amenities provided really impressed my family, a spacious cottage with wonderful views of the lake, cliff, a huge bathroom with a big jacuzzi for 2, an outdoor shower really blown us away that very moment.
Not to mention the fast responds, services and politeness from the whole team of staffs from Peace Laguna Resort & Spa throughout our stay (18-21 April 2014) was superb and great.
In whole it was a Fabulous time, perfect holiday which no words can express.
6 thumbs up to you all. (since there's 3 of us- myself, hubby and son)
We really enjoyed every bits of it..
(Which we left no stones unturned by taking lots of photos)
Will sure to return to your resort on our next Krabi trip (really hope to stay in the same cottage again. ) Thank you very much.

With lots of appreciation and regards.
Siti Rafeah & family.

*Registered guest :- Raden Siti Rafeah
From :- Singapore
Period of stay :- 3nights (18-21 April)
Stayed in :- Private Cottage #1114

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank RadenSiti
Dear RadenSiti,

Thank you so much for sharing your perfect experiences during stay with us. Again, we exchanged an e-mail before you arrive i and my team prepared your Private Cottage (Upgrade from Deluxe Cottage) you are so lucky guest because our Deluxe Cottages have been booked then we might upgrade your family however, it was our great pleasure to do so.
I will print your compliment for our staff i really hope they will be happy after read it.
On behalf of the management and staff member at Peace Laguna Resort and Spa, we sincerely thank your for choosing us to stay and we deeply hope to welcome your lovely family and friends to stay with us again while you are on vacation in "Aonang, Krabi, Thailand". Feel free to write e-mail via sales@peacelagunaresort.com.

3-05-2014
Japan
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

We arrived the hotel by a van from the pier. A few passengers dropped off at other resorts before us. When the van reached Peace Laguna, WOW, all other passengers' eyes rolled. Everyone in the van said 'good choice' to us. Imagine how good we felt :)

I think this hotel is renewing. They changed the logo, keycards, together with all the towels. The annex building at the entrance looks very new as well.

We stayed in private cottage facing the lagoon. Surprisingly, no mosquitoes were found by the terrace next to the water! They cleaned the water surface regularly (and I sprayed myself all over with insect repellent). The beds and linens were super comfortable. Cable TV and jet tub worked well.

The location is unbeatable. Right in the center of Ao Nang. Yet, so calm inside the resort. Scenery from the pool is breathtaking.

Thank you Timmy for reassuring my booking. He is the sales manager of the hotel. As there are several bad reviews due to booking from agoda.com previously, I booked my next stay in May with Timmy directly this time.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear MyNextHoliday,

I'm very pleasant and happy to read your review. I have found that your stay with us were completely perfect in every minutes. Certainly, you might feel proud if you stay with us. Peace Laguna Resort deserves a good location in Aonang, beautiful cliff vie and lagoon. You stayed in "Private Cottage" which is our highest categories it was your perfect holiday during stay with us. I really hope that if you have plan to visit aonang, Krabi again please feel free to contact me directly via sales@peacelagunaresort.com. I assure that i will handle your reservation detail and assign you in the same cottage as your 2nd home here.

With best regard,

03-05-2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Have stayed in Peace Laguna Ao Nang a few times and will definitely go back again. It has the most impressive ground with three swimming pools and a magnificent cliff at background. The chalets dotted on a laguna are well designed with jacuzzi and out door shower. Very good promotion over low season. Although breakfast is a bit basic as Thai hotel standard, but it is still the most outstanding accommodation with affordable rate in An Nong!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Tropical H
New Delhi, India
Reviewed 18 April 2014

hi.....
i will be visiting this resort from 15th till 20th may with my wife for HONEYMOON HOLIDAYS, this resort has been suggested to me by many of my friends who had great and memorable experience at this resort. they were really impressed with the hospitality, cleanliness and warm nature of the attending staff, this resort is built at very beautiful place wherein it open at a market place on one side an beach on other side...... simply superb and stunning,!!
Really excited to visit this place..!!

Regards
Dr. Vikas jain
Dr. Urveshi

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Peacelaguna, Director of Sales at Peace Laguna Resort, responded to this review, 19 April 2014
Dear Dr. Vikas jain / Dr. Urveshi,

Greetings from "Peace Laguna Resort and Spa"

A perfect Harmony.

I'm very pleasant to hear that you will come back to stay with us again. This time visit, we are very happy to offer you complimentary upgrade to "DELUXE COTTAGE" with honeymoon room decoration as you are our loyalty guest. On behalf to the staff, we are looking forward to give you a warm welcome you as "honeymoon" vacation with us.

19-04-2014