We spent a wonderful 3 days at the Andamanee Boutique Resort and it felt like a home away from home. Hotel management and staff were most pleasant and helpful & gave personalised attention to each guest. The hotel and rooms were spotlessly clean and food was excellent. I cannot fault this hotel in any way & would suggest the Andamanee Boutique Resort to anyone wanting to visit Krabi. Please ask about the motor cycles for hire as we spent a funfilled day riding around Krabi on the motor cycles which we hired at an excellent rate.
Thank You, Sue and staff.
Paige Arroe and Family
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private, serene and unique place on Nopparat Thara Beach surrounding with incredible natural beauty and environments of Nopparat Thara natural park. 50 rooms are building with all comfortable facilities such as an open air spa area, a gorgeous swimming pool with Jacuzzi, pool bar, an outstanding two stories lobby combined with a spacious living area, souvenir shop, library, internet area and an open air restaurant with a distinctive overlooking swimming pool view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andamanee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andamanee Boutique Resort And Spa Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Resort Krabi/Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Hotel Krabi