Like all places there are good and bad points.
Good: pool, shower, tidy grounds
Bad: location- very far from all things, breakfast was limited in selection and quality, most of all the owners were unprofessional and rude- not the experience that we had throughout the rest of Thailand.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A private, serene and unique place on Nopparat Thara Beach surrounding with incredible natural beauty and environments of Nopparat Thara natural park. 50 rooms are building with all comfortable facilities such as an open air spa area, a gorgeous swimming pool with Jacuzzi, pool bar, an outstanding two stories lobby combined with a spacious living area, souvenir shop, library, internet area and an open air restaurant with a distinctive overlooking swimming pool view. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HostelWorld, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Andamanee Boutique Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Andamanee Boutique Resort And Spa Krabi Hotel Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Resort Krabi/Ao Nang
- Andamanee Boutique Hotel Krabi