“Highly Recommended for Everyone ”
Review of Boss Tailor Krabi

Boss Tailor Krabi
Ranked #3 of 30 Shopping in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: IF YOU HAVE DIFFCULT TO FIND US PLEASE CALL US or email us we have transfer from anywhere you are in krabi.Boss Tailor pride ourselves in the quality and fit of our garments and can confidently say that once you have had clothes tailored at Boss, you will never go off the rack again! We guarantee that our fit, quality & service is second to none! Let us prove it to you! If you have diffcult top find us please call us or email us.And will be free transfer.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came to this tailor shop after hearing many good comments from our friends and we decided to make a new suit for my family and I.

The owner, Krish are so helpful and very knowledgeable to make a suit for a person look better and exclusive. He measured very detail to make sure that the quality of his tailor are satisfied for the customers.

We made 3 suits from his shop and all the suits are very good looking for us. The price also fair to the quality and we will highly recommend to our friends.

All reviews
"excellent quality"
"material"
in 64 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Dinesh and Chris are awesome. They are attentive to detail, offer fair prices and are nice people. Come here if you are looking for a nice custom suit. I’m from the US and this was a great deal for me. Excellent fabrics and perfect fit, all done within 40 hours- 1 two piece suit, 1 three piece suit, 1 trousers, 4 custom shirts.

1  Thank Jake b
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Coming to Thailand my husband and I knew we wanted to get a couple of taliored pieces. Having read the trip advisor reviews we decided on Boss Tailors in Ao Nang and we were not disappointed. My husband got a lovely 3 piece suit and a two piece suit, while I got a pant and skirt suit and a dress, my husband also got 3 shirts and I 2 blouses. I have to say I was impressed not just by the speed but the attention to detail. Having order the suits and dress that afternoon they were ready that evening for a first fitting and I decided on having a skirt as well. The following day my husband's suits and shirts were ready. My skirt had a first fitting and there were minor tweaks to be made to my dress and blouses, which was pointed out by the guys in the store. Everything was ready for the following night. I have to say I thought My husband looked better in his new tailored made 3 piece suit than the suit he wore less than 2 years ago for our wedding.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Boss tailor looking to get a just a shirt. After browsing the magazines in the shop I decided to add a waistcoat. The shirt I was practically able to design myself, choosing aspects from different shirts and combining them into exactly what I wanted. The waistcoat I asked to be exactly as I saw in the magazine.

Chris in the shop was the main person I dealt with. He was extremely helpful and knowledgable and was able to give advice on different things to make the design look as good as possible. He measured me initially, then I went back to the shop twice over the next two days for adjustments. It was not rushed at all and Chris and his tailor really put in a great effort to ensure it was right. They even delivered the finished articles to my hotel at no extra cost.

I’m extremely happy with the service and the finished products. I am very hopeful that the items will stand the test of time and will update the review in a few months. For everything up to this point I highly recommend Boss Tailor and am definitely planning to order more to be shipped home in future.