Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$32
View deal
Free cancellation until 05/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$24
View deal
Free cancellation until 06/11/21
Booking.comUS$32
eDreamsUS$32
TravelocityUS$32
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 July 2012

We stayed in the hotel for two weeks because it would have been too expensive to change our hotel... To begin with, we had problems with water and ants. Water breaks were daily problem, we didn't get any explanation. There were ants in our hotel room, though we were staying on the top floor. One morning I forgot my wallet in the hotel room when we went to the beach. When we returned I immediately counted my money; 50€ were disappeared. Of course I contacted our hotel manager, but without any proof I couldn't do anything about it. So please, use the safety box in your room and don't be as stupid as I was... The breakfast was poor, I don't recommend the restaurant either. Rooms are quite clean, but totally worn out.

If you're not picky and want to safe some money, this hotel is a tolerable option for you.

Room tip: Rooms on the road are loud; the traffic is horrible all night long.
Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 July 2012

Only stayed for one night with a group of friends, but found this accommodation reasonable price, comfortable accommodation in a very good location close to the beach and all kinds of shopping.
On street parking only, but helpful staff and a sound breakfast. Pool is nice and there is an internet cafe downstairs with free wifi in the hotel.

Room tip: We stayed in a triple room on second floor. There are many "share" rooms with my friends in a king bed with single on 3rd floor. No lifts. Not all rooms have a bath some have shower only. Make sure you do NOT get street view rooms, The view from your balcony of the limestone cliffs is truly awesome and is the reason I would go back and stay again!
Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Jazzman54
Reviewed 27 June 2012

'-we stayed for 3 nights and service our room every day but so many sand at our bed,no lift..but very close to every where...

Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 May 2012

-This is the 1st time i stay a hotel without lift and yet we stayed at level 4! but i cannot accept without a phone in the room ~! I had to go downstair from level 4 to the reception counter for enquiries... it happened a few times each day!!!
- I stayed for 4 nights but the staff only did the room service for 2 days only... I had to remind them again and again (more than 2 times) but somehow I did not know why they still did not clean my room and replenish the toiletry kit.. I ended up with no toilet papers and had to rush down to reception counter for more toilet papers.. You know what?? The staff gave me an unpleasant face like I was interuppting him playing some stupid PC games...
- It's way OVERPRICED... the room was very hot and air conditioner was not functioning well... Toilet's ventilation like hell... I could hardly breathe during my "bio break".. and all the furnitures look like century old, smelly and dirty...
- Overall, I would say this hotel is HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED to stay for holiday... Apart from the strategic location, it was disappointed in all categories...
WARNING ***: DO NOT TRUST THE PHOTO ON THEIR WEBSITE....

Room tip: There are no good rooms.
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_Traveller0501
Reviewed 19 May 2012 via mobile

Becareful of your credit card n cash!
My credit card & cash got steal without notice it. Is my mistake leave my purse n hp in d hotel room when go for island tour. Giving them hv a chance to steal, but they dont steal all only those u wont notice so my advice pls beware of their staffs!

Date of stay: May 2012