“Shop to buy tailor made cloths”

King's Fashion Tailors in Ao nang
Ranked #7 of 30 Shopping in Ao Nang
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Ao Nang's scent of style & qualities best tailor in Ao Nang, Krabi Thailand & biggest selection of Thai Silk in town. - Ao Nang's Best Tailor in Price, Service & Qualities. More than 27 years of experience in tailoring services. 100% satisfied guests. No deal is done before you are 100% satisfied. Personal fittings can be done in your hotel also. Free pickup from any hotel in Ao nang Krabi area.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Chosen three dress shirts. All went very well. Time to choose fabrics and measurements. All went very well and correct. Will shop again for sure here.

1  Thank Chico1s
kingsAonang, Manager at King's Fashion Tailors in Ao nang, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hello Mr. Chico,
It was really a pleasure to serve you.
Thank you very much for taking time and writing your review about "King's Fashion" quality and services. It will be really help us to keep us on the top of our services and quality workmanship principle in future too.Hope to see you again on your next visit to Krabi. Again thank you very much...Thanks a lot. I wish you Have a great time ahead in future.

All reviews
"great selection of fabrics"
in 4 reviews
in 14 reviews
"workmanship"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I made 10 shirts from King's Fashion and I just loved the way it was made. I was totally surprised to see that the piece of fabric which I had chosen for in the evening was turned out to be a Shirt next day morning. It was Great, Excellent workmanship the shirt was exactly the same as I wanted as I had my own design. I just loved them. And I paid very less the shirt what I actually use to pay in Singapore for ready made shirts. They have my measurements and I will order again online.

Hello Sir,

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Kings fashion made me a evening dress and more casual dress for work. Their fabrics and work have good quality, but they are maybe more expensive than others.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
kingsAonang, Manager at King's Fashion Tailors in Ao nang, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2017

Hi! Jenny,

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Highly recommended. Made a blazer for myself and a suit and pants for my wife. All turned out great. Mr. Vivek is a real professional.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hello Sir,

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

I traveled with my girlfriend and some friends and stopped by this place to see some suits. They have some really nice suits and the quality was really amazing. The staff also was really nice and they made the entire suit exactly as i requested and on time.

kingsAonang, Manager at King's Fashion Tailors in Ao nang, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Hello Mr. Miguel,